“Good BBQ!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Millstone Restaurant Smoked BBQ

Millstone Restaurant Smoked BBQ
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were staying in a cabin in hocking hills and decided to check this place out because we saw it on our way in. Now, I'm no BBQ expert, but it was pretty good! Got the sampler appetizer, which was enormous and yummy, then I got the brisket and my hubby got the ribs. Both were good, and you get a ton of food!

We would definitely come back. Our server was nice and efficient and aside from the two hosts up front practically fornicating in front of everyone (but hey, I was in high school once, I remember those days) our experience was very pleasant!

1 Thank Mrsgraham89

LANCASTER
“Mmmmm BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

This BBQ place is great. The barbeque is awesone. Brisket is some of the best that I have tasted in awhile. This place is laid back casual and very family friendly. Fried green beans are the best i have ever tasted. Find your favorite sauce and try a sandwich with beef or chicken.

• Visited July 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good Barbecue!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Excellent little corn muffins, good barbecue. Go for the turkey instead of the chicken. Only problem is that all of our food was served too quickly despite our request to hold off the entrees until we were done with our appetizers.

Visited October 2012
Waterloo, Canada
“Great food. Great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Loved this place. Ribs were amazing. efty portions, great atmosphere (maybe I'm a little biased as we were there on Sunday afternoon - football on everywhere!). Service was very good - prompt and attentive.

• Visited October 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“favorite summer spot w/ our dogs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We constantly come here during the summer with our dogs to sit outside on their patio. They even bring them a bucket of water. The food & service is always good. I think their ribs are the best item on the menu.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars

Been to Millstone Restaurant Smoked BBQ? Share your experiences!