We rented "Dogwood" one of several cabins at the Inn. It is a lovely two story log cabin which beautifully appointed with Americana. It features a kitchen, living room and bath on the first floor, and the master suite down a spiral staircase. Both levels have walk out balconies over a deep ravine.
The lack of a bath on the lower level is a bit of a drawback, since the spiral staircase is really narrow. It is overpriced at the $300/night we paid, unless you factor in the beautiful isolation of the cabin.
The location places you just 5 - 10 minutes from the major attractions in the area, and there is a restaurant on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. During the peak season months of spring until late fall, we are open from 11:30am until 1:30pm for lunch. During the winter months, we are only open on Saturdays and Sundays on holiday weekends. Dinner reservations are required and available from 5:30pm until 8:45pm. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan