My husband and I visited the inn 23 years ago on our first anniversary. It was much smaller and the owner did the cooking in the kitchen! We revisited the inn this past fall. The expanded log cabin area is very cozy where dinner and breakfast are served. The breakfast was wonderful, the dinner was fine, but not outstanding. The issue we had is with the rooms. The rooms at the "inn" are very well worn. The bathrooms are very dated. The charm has been lost. The rooms were much more rustic when first opened. Cheap carpet was added. A small free standing heater stood in the corner , while it was called a fireplace in the room description. The rooms are very pricey for what you get. We were really disappointed. We have not stayed in the cabins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. During the peak season months of spring until late fall, we are open from 11:30am until 1:30pm for lunch. During the winter months, we are only open on Saturdays and Sundays on holiday weekends. Dinner reservations are required and available from 5:30pm until 8:45pm. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan