My wife and I have been going to the Inn since the mid 90's and have never been disappointed. While there have been changes to the property over the years (new cottages and additions to the main building), the comfortable accommodations, wonderful food and above all, the friendly, personal service have remained hallmarks of what has become one of our all-time favorite places to visit. It doesn't hurt that the Hocking Forest is one of the most beautiful and peaceful settings one could imagine. Nonetheless, Ellen and her staff do a terriffic job of making every visit as special and as relaxing as possible. The Inn at Cedar Falls is one of Ohio's true treasures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. During the peak season months of spring until late fall, we are open from 11:30am until 1:30pm for lunch. During the winter months, we are only open on Saturdays and Sundays on holiday weekends. Dinner reservations are required and available from 5:30pm until 8:45pm. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan