“Would stay there again.”

Review of Snuggle Inn

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
KKRichwin...
“Would stay there again.”
Reviewed September 3, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Very nice, cozy cabin. The location was great for getting to the parks and the store. The coffee pot was very slow brewing and the couch wasn't very comfy. I brought DVDs with us to watch at night.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Brittany...
Columbus, Ohio
“A lovely couples weekend getaway”
Reviewed December 18, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

I booked this cabin for the weekend for my boyfriends birthday. I was impressed from the start! It is a beautiful, well kept, clean cabin. The surroundings are gorgeous and it was very close to Old Mans Cave. We were very lucky that the weather was so amazing in December because we were able to sit out on the porch and use the grill all weekend. I would certainly book this cabin again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very cozy and so clean
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Chris H
“Very nice given the circumstances”
Reviewed November 12, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Snuggle Inn was an enjoyable stay for us. It was a nice place given the circumstances. What I mean is there are amenities that aren't too practical given it's location. It was my first experience with well water - I know now why I prefer city water. We could not get a cell signal at the property so we had to drive a bit to get one. That was an inconvenience. I would have given Snuggle Inn a 5-star rating if wi-fi was available there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing