“Heaven on Earth”
1200 sq ft
Your very own private pool that doubles as the areas largest in ground hot tub reaching 103*
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Custom Built King Sized Bed -
Water views from all great room and bedroom windows
Large master bath with his and her sinks & walk in shower
OWNER FAVORITE - Custom Shower with his and her body jets and 3 shower heads. 7 total
Master Bath
2 Tier Theatre Room
Fireplace
10x16 dock on water with Wifi,Trellis system, dining set, and lounge chairs
In-house massages available
Spacious Gourmet Kitchen. Wine openers, dishwasher, Fridge, Large Granite Island
Private Dock on the water with bistro set and his and her loungers
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Daniel W
West Chester, Ohio
“Anal Owner”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

The owner of the property is extremely anal! He will take money out of your deposit for outrageous reasons. He has beige wooden steps inside the house that he expects to stay untouched, I think he forgot that his lodge is in the middle of the woods with dirt. Also, make sure you do not walk in the yard if you leave a print he will charge you for "yard repair."

He even stopped by the house during our stay, to check in on us. We are adults not college kids. After our stay he wrote a distasteful letter outlining the additional charges, in a sense calling us privileged unthankful people.

The place was beautiful but not worth the hassle to deal with this guy.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Mar 10, 2013
Mr. Welling,

We are sorry that you felt compelled to write such an inaccurate review of our retreat/management. We never want to charge or withhold a groups security deposit for any reason but in some cases, like yours, we are left with no choice. The lodge was left in deplorable condition after your weekend stay. You did physical damage to our property including driving vehicles in our yards(tearing it up) along with several other major infractions that are outlined during the check in process, in our rental contract and on our website. I want to be very clear, we would NEVER charged anyone for "walking on our grass or steps" and do not take withholding a portion of a security deposit lightly. We work extremely hard to have the lodge and all of its amenities in pristine condition for every group that stays with us and that requires the help and respect from the current group staying for us to be able to accomplish that high standard. We strive to be the areas #1 family friendly luxury lodge. We want nothing more than for our guests to treat our property like it was your own while fully enjoying your time with friends and family. By doing so you will receive your entire security deposit back and you receive a 10% discount on your next future stay. It's a shame that anyone would treat another persons property with the level of disrespect your group treated our property with. I hope that you can reflect on what actually took place during your stay and going forward you will treat others property with more respect.

Bourbon Ridge Retreat
Hocking Hills Management Co.
Columbus

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Pickerington
Reviewed February 26, 2013 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing