Holiday Inn Express Logan
$129
$80
$68
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanfree breakfastthe breakfast areacinnamon rollsopen hourspancake makerhocking hillskey cardwould definitely stay here againhot tubyogurtturkey sausagea lot of noisewelcome centerhot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The room was decent but the whirlpool filthy! The receptionist desk wasn't timely and I had to wait along with other people to get service
The location is good but expensive for what bad service we received.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Logan, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Shaun P,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. I am deeply sorry we fell below your expectations. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. Please accept my sincere apology for the shortcomings you have experienced. I appreciate you for bringing this into our attention as the feedback we receive from our guests like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to improve our guest services.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My daughter graduated from Hocking College and since the ceremony was in the evening, we decided to spend the night in the area. The Holiday Inn was new or newer. It was clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and were helpful answering any questions we had. The breakfast area was clean and the breakfast items were standard for hotel that offer free breakfast. I had no complaints other than the towels seemed a bit rough. I would have liked something more plush and an additional mat for the floor. My one real complaint was that I booked the hotel through priceline and ended up being charged by the hotel also. When I noticed the double payment, I contacted priceline who was great in taking care of the issue.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
KAREN W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Logan, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you so much for writing this review on TripAdvisor! I will pass on your comments about the bathmat to IHG so we can tell them exactly what our guests think! As for Priceline we are sorry to hear about the confusion and we are so happy we could get it fixed for you!

We look forward to your future stays at the Holiday Inn Express Hocking Hills area!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We wanted to stay in the Hocking Hills area for 2 nights and have close access to the park. This fit the bill exactly. Friendly, helpful front desk staff. Nice clean room, nice pool. Would definitely recommend to all!

Room Tip: Great BBQ restaurant just down the street! We ate there both nights!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
KAREN W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Logan, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

That was such a nice thing to say! Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate the feedback. Hopefully you remembered the 10% discount our guests get for staying with us while dining at the Millstone just down the road. It truly is an amazing place to sit down with the family and eat!

Thank you again for the review and we can't wait for you to come see us again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nice hotel, great people, clean and quiet, BUT they need to reorganize the breakfast room to accommodate their guests. We, along with about a half dozen others, had to eat breakfast standing in the lobby. The line for the food, wraps around tables where guests are trying to eat and right in front of the kitchen where the lady needed to bring more food out. I felt sorry for the poor smuck sitting by the coffee pumps. People were trying to reach the cups and creamers while the guy was trying to eat getting constantly bumped and nudged. Knives should be found, oh I don't know, how about by the bagels and toast. Crazy idea, how about putting spoons by the cereal dispenser! But the staff is so sweet and hardworking, this issue is minor.

Room Tip: Get downstairs early for a place to eat breakfast.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Jackie,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate all pointers and tips you can give us. I have used this review as a training tool to teach the rest of the staff on what matters to the guest. We have since changed the positing of our tables and chairs in the breakfast room to better accomodate our guests.
Please come again and enjoy the Hocking Hills with us!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Was visiting my brother and stayed here April 26-28th. All the staff were friendly and courteous. Rooms were clean and quiet. Breakfast was ok but nothing to complain about. I would recommend this hotel ro stay at if you find yourself in the area. Thank you to Rebecca (sp?) she spells it different then that. She did a great job cleaning the room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
KAREN W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Logan, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our hotel. We will pass on your comments to our housekeeper that she did a good job!
Thank you again and we are looking for forward to seeing you the next time you are in Logan!