The staff was pleasant, the room we had was clean and large. I am handicapped and they were very nice about putting us on the first floor close to the lobby in a handicapped accessible room, so I didn't have to walk far to the room. I thought our bed was a little hard although I slept soundly in it and without pain in my back the next morning. My husband who is usually the more fussy one, said he slept really good in the bed. My only real complaint about our room is there was no refrigerator or microwave in it. Since we travel alot we are use to hotels having these now in all of the rooms so we were disappointed ours didn't but it wasn't a real big deal. We travel to this area frequently and this hotel is very convenient for the nice country marketplace right before Logan and a lot of the state parks in the area. Lancaster which has all kinds of eating and shopping places is about a 20 minute drive from here, if Millstone BBQ, La Cascada Mexican Restaurant, Arby's, Bob Evans, McDonald's, and the Olde Dutch Restaurant isn't enough of a choice. There are also Jack's Steakhouse, The Boot Grill at Rocky's, Rhapsody's, Dee's Diner, The Star Brick Bistro at the Inn at Hocking, and all kinds of other fast food places in the Logan/Nelsonville area. The whole Hocking Hills area has lots of quaint shops and towns throughout it and beautiful scenery. The hotel is also close to the train rides at Hocking Valley Train Station in Nelsonville. A very nice choice if you are coming to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hocking Hills-Logan Ohio. Conveniently located off of Route 33 exit onto Route 664 , within walking distance to the Millstone BBQ restaurant and bar. Beautiful Lake Logan is just minutes away along with Old Man's Cave and it's numerous waterfalls. If you are traveling on business or pleasure our hotel has something just for you. Wake up with Smart roast coffee at our complimentary smart start breakfast bar. Plan some time to visit the local craft and antique shops. Enjoy our 24 hour heated pool, whirlpool and fitness center. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hocking Hills-Logan Ohio also offers weekday specials Sunday through Thursday. The Hocking Hills area has some of the best hunting in Ohio Our spacious guest rooms offer free High speed Internet access, free local phone calls, expanded cable with HBO. Our hotel has all the in room amenities that you come to expect, along with forget me items at our front desk. Our friendly staff is waiting for you to stay smart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Logan Hotel Logan
- Holiday Inn Logan
- Logan Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Logan Ohio