Great location for visiting Hocking Hills State Park. Had a bit of trouble finding it at first, because our GPS did not show Grey St., which is the hotel's street. But it's basically right there after you get off of US-33 and get onto State Route 664 South towards Hocking Hills. There's a Welcome Center on your left. The street across from it on the right is Lake Logan. You take this street and it leads to Grey street which will be on your right. There's a Mexican restaurant across from it. Further down Grey St. is Millstone BBQ. So you got two restaurants within easy walking distance. The hotel is about a 20 minute drive from Old Man's Cave. I found the hotel to be clean and the beds comfortable and the staff competent. We got some free snacks on check-in. Our room had a microwave and refrigerator along with the TV ( though there was some static lines on the Olympics channel). Breakfast was good (though they had a little problem with the pancake maker that morning). I had scrambled eggs, sausage links, a pastry and some OJ and coffee. Generally quiet, though the people upstairs started jumping around at 3 in the morning for some odd reason. Air conditioning worked fine. There was a pool and workout room but we didn't have time to use them. Also they have a computer in the lobby you can use. I think they have WiFi as well. I would definitely stay here again. A little bit more than I expected at $150 for a night but well worth it for a pleasant, no problem stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hocking Hills-Logan Ohio. Conveniently located off of Route 33 exit onto Route 664 , within walking distance to the Millstone BBQ restaurant and bar. Beautiful Lake Logan is just minutes away along with Old Man's Cave and it's numerous waterfalls. If you are traveling on business or pleasure our hotel has something just for you. Wake up with Smart roast coffee at our complimentary smart start breakfast bar. Plan some time to visit the local craft and antique shops. Enjoy our 24 hour heated pool, whirlpool and fitness center. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Hocking Hills-Logan Ohio also offers weekday specials Sunday through Thursday. The Hocking Hills area has some of the best hunting in Ohio Our spacious guest rooms offer free High speed Internet access, free local phone calls, expanded cable with HBO. Our hotel has all the in room amenities that you come to expect, along with forget me items at our front desk. Our friendly staff is waiting for you to stay smart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Logan Hotel Logan
- Holiday Inn Logan
- Logan Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Logan Ohio