“Great Family Run Mexican Place”
Review of La Cascada

La Cascada
Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I've been to La Cascada many times and the food is always good, and the service is fast and friendly. We've gone there with groups from work and had a great time. mexican food and margaritas are always a good (if potentially dangerous0 combination.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Good size portions and tastes great. Prices are good and a large menu.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

The owner of the bed and breakfast we stayed at recommended this place. I'm glad he did because dining options are limited in Logan and not all of them are highly recommended! La Cascada has pretty standard Mexican-American food at affordable prices. I enjoyed my dinner and the portions were very generous. The only problem was I felt we waited a long time for our food. Tables that got seated after us were served and gone by the time we even got our dinners and the restaurant really wasn't that busy. I was just glad the dinner was good and I was happy to have another option so close to where we stayed.

Been to La Cascada? Share your experiences!