“What a nice surprise”

M & M Family Diner
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We were hungry and were looking for a place to eat in Logan. We walked in and met a wonderful lady/server/owner? She was proud of her country cooking and deserved to be. A good honest restaurant.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I had lunch here today (baked steak, mashed potatoes and green beans) and it was very good indeed. The steak was so tender it fell off the fork and it was a really enjoyable meal. The diner is decorated in an eclectic style which almost borders on kitsch, but it's very 'Americana' and genuine. We were given a warm welcome from the staff. It was clear that a lot of the customers are regulars - the lady who served us knew everyone and took great care of her customers, in particular an elderly couple who she treated with great tenderness. This is not a fancy restaurant, but it offers good value, home-cooked food in a welcoming and friendly setting.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Not sure why someone said the food was so bad, ours was very good. Certainly one of the better values in town as well - less than 1/2 the price of The Olde Dutch Restaurant. We had breakfast - eggs, biscuits & gravy, hot cakes, hash browns - everything was delicious...

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We ate there last year on our vacation to Hocking Hills. Boy was the staff friendly! My wife has a dairy allergy and they knew just want to serve her. I broke my foot on the trip and the owner was so kind and helped me feel better with the positive attitude.

The food is homemade (not sure what the idiot who commented about the grits), full or flavor and several are family recipes. I loved the small town feel and the great food, feel very southern to me.

Both my wife and I loved it and we even ate there 2 times on our trip!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very nice little diner. Upon entrance, it has the feel of a diner. Mismatched table cloths, mismatched coffee mugs, knickknacks on the wall, etc. Very friendly service. Breakfast was good. I got the Farmer's Roundup, which was a good version of the everything breakfast. Had biscuit, eggs, homefries, covered with gravy and cheese. Wife had a breakfast sandwich. Good, not the very best. Coffee was just ok, nothing special, typical diner coffee. Stop by if you are in the area!

1  Thank jhuff819

Been to M & M Family Diner? Share your experiences!