“First Time Flight”
Review of Hocking Peaks Adventure Park - CLOSED

Hocking Peaks Adventure Park
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a Aerial Challenge Zip with 16 zip lines and 30 challenges, Family/Child Zip, Canopy Tour, Moonlight Zip, Waterfront Zip, Paintball, Ogo Ball, Disc Golf, Guided Ranger Rides,and a Educational Treasure Hunt. In the fall we are the home of the Wicked Forest Haunted Attraction. Which is open on Friday and Saturday nights starting late September through October. Check our website for more details.
Reviewed November 10, 2014

We visited In 2011. It was our first time zip lining. It offered tree top zipping from platform to platform and some bridges along the course. The experience was pleasant for our first experience. It was fun. Used traditional hand braking. Offered an exciting off road ride to and from the course. The final zip was long and fast. Pleasant overall, but since then, we've visited another in Rockbridge. Better scenery. Better guides. Better experience with natrual terrain. More beautiful. Had fun surprises along the way. Even provided refreshments and treats.

Date of experience: November 2014
3  Thank OBX D

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Thank goodness it was closed everytime we tried to go there. Rumors in town are that they are bankrupt. View from the gate is poorly run, poorly kept, scarey. Don't waste your money. We ended up in Rockbridge and had a great experience.

Date of experience: July 2014
7  Thank Sue F
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I paid for 2 reservations and drove 3 hours for the experience. When I got there they were CLOSED. They didn't call or email me!!!! I'm still trying to get someone to contact me but no one answers the phone or my emails. I DO NOT recommend this place and will tell everyone how frustrating this experience was!

Date of experience: July 2014
8  Thank tripper258
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I paid for reservations and when I got there they were closed. They didnt call or email me. Im still trying to get someone to contact me back but no one answers the phone or emails. I do not recommend this place.

9  Thank Kay R
See more reviews
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is the first time we went zip lining. Aaron, our guide, was great with our entire family. We always felt safe as Aaron made safety first the priority. Our 10 year old daughter had soooo much fun and so did we. We did the canopy tour. I would consider this activity a value at $52 for and 1 1/2 of fun. They aren't the most organized, so just relax, don't be in a hurry, and enjoy yourself. It's quite beautiful to fly through the tree tops at the peak of the Autumn season.

Date of experience: October 2013