Sunrise Log Cabins
$109
Holiday Inn Express Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
$119
Travelocity
$80
$68
$114
All reviewsdollar gameenjoyed the hot tubcomfortable bedcluescabin
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Picked this cabin based on the reviews here and it turned out to be all that and more! Very clean, will go back again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We booked with Sunrise specifically because of all the great reviews here on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed! It was only my husband and I, but we stayed at the Pinecrest Cabin since it was the only one available during the time of our visit. It was plenty big for four people with a private bedroom downstairs and a loft upstairs. I was very impressed with how clean both the cabin and hot tub were. The cabin isn’t completely secluded, but we never really saw our neighbors and we certainly weren’t on top of one another by any means. The back porch with the hot tub was great. We even cooked on the propane grill and ate outside one evening. There was plenty of hand and dish soap along with a very adequate supply of towels. The temperature was perfect during our stay so we didn’t find a need for the ceiling fans or propane fire place, but they were available for use. The water pressure wasn’t fantastic, but I only found this a problem because of my extra long, thick hair. The water is soft though so I assume it is treated. It’s nice to know the owners pay attention to every detail of their property. There were plenty of common cooking utensils and dishes and even some cards games. I only met Zandra as we were leaving, but she was such a wonderfully warm person. The type of people that are is definitely reflected in the property. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice of rental and can’t wait to return soon!

1  Thank Inferno2727
Reviewed September 19, 2011

My wife and I have traveled to this part of Ohio a few times and have enjoyed our trips. Thanks to Zandra and Sunrise Cabins for adding to a great getaway for us. We stayed at the Lincoln Log Cabin. It was extremely clean. I loved the front porch and of course the hot tube. I would reccomend this cabin to any of my friends or family.

Room Tip: The Licoln Log cabin sat more by itself than the others. If you want a lot of pricacy, this would be the one for you.
1  Thank cljgerry
Reviewed September 16, 2011

It was a nice relaxing mini-family get-together at the Sunrise Lodge. We had 10 adults and was seriously blown away by the upgrades in this lodge. The lodge was clean with the exception of a few spiders but that is to be expected in the woods. That wasn't a huge dealbreaker, of course. Everything was detailed nicely down to the kids cups. The dollar game was fun and we found some money! The layout was perfect and Bruce (owner) was super nice and helpful. Hot tub was clean. Will recommend to anyone!!

Room Tip: AC can make the downstairs more cooler than upstairs
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Jadezano
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Absolute perfection! Pristine! We stayed in the Briarwood Cabin and it was absolutely immaculate! Never in over 30 years of traveling have we found a place to stay as immaculate as this. All details are thought of. Everything you could possibly need is there. We couldn't believe our eyes when we first walked into the cabin. The hot tub is equally as clean & perfect. If you're looking for seclusion, comfort & pristine lodging near Hocking Hills State Park, this is the place to stay. Suffice it say that I consider tripadvisor to be my travel bible but have never posted a review. This is the first. This place is so incredible that it demands appropriate recognition.

Room Tip: The Briarwood is perfect for a romantic couples getaway.
1  Thank jdtues