“NOT A STEAKHOUSE! VERY MISLEADING!”
Review of Jack's Steak House

Jack's Steak House
Ranked #22 of 40 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I were on vacation in Hocking Hills for our anniversary. We were unfamiliar with the area so while reading a travel brochure, we came across a listing for Jack's Steakhouse. Thinking it would be like a Longhorns, we gave it a shot. When we walked in we soon realized it was more of a tavern or diner. Not at all a steakhouse. The service was okay, but the steak and salmon we ordered was atrocious! I'm not even sure if the fish on our plates was even salmon. We took one bite and refused to eat anymore. I'm not one to send my food back, so we just asked for the check. 40.00 dollars later I felt very mislead and sick to my stomach. Will NEVER go back!!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I love eating here for breakfast. It has that local feel to it and the breakfast is delicious. It isn't some fancy meal...it is just good basic food with excellent service. The atmosphere isn't fancy - again it just feels like a local place to get some grub. Nicely priced and you won't leave hungry! I've been here a couple times. 2011 and 2013

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The service was terrific, the food was well prepared, and the experience - the mounted deer heads, the steer horn, the chrome stools at the counter - was unforgettable. Prices were moderate.

1  Thank Jonathan F
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I live in Logan and I have to say that Jacks is one of my favorite places to eat. I have never ordered the steak so I can't comment on that, but I do go all the time for the lunch specials and they are always excellent and a great bargain. You have to get here by 2:00 or they will be gone though. My son loves the Buckeye Cake and I must say the desserts I have had have been really good.

2  Thank suann47
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I absolutely loved this restaurant. Our breakfast was excellent and at a super price. Our server was Pam and she couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. It is hard to find a good restaurant when traveling - you never know what your gonna get - but Jack's is a winner. Good food, casual atmosphere with a local flair and great service. Be sure and visit when you are anywhere near Hocking Hills.

1  Thank atbouldersedge

Been to Jack's Steak House? Share your experiences!