“Excellent food, great service”
Review of Jack's Steak House

Jack's Steak House
Ranked #23 of 40 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, great service”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The service was terrific, the food was well prepared, and the experience - the mounted deer heads, the steer horn, the chrome stools at the counter - was unforgettable. Prices were moderate.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jonathan F

Logan, Ohio
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I live in Logan and I have to say that Jacks is one of my favorite places to eat. I have never ordered the steak so I can't comment on that, but I do go all the time for the lunch specials and they are always excellent and a great bargain. You have to get here by 2:00 or they will be gone though. My son loves the Buckeye Cake and I must say the desserts I have had have been really good.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank suann47
ohio
“Excellent Food and Friendly Service!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I absolutely loved this restaurant. Our breakfast was excellent and at a super price. Our server was Pam and she couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. It is hard to find a good restaurant when traveling - you never know what your gonna get - but Jack's is a winner. Good food, casual atmosphere with a local flair and great service. Be sure and visit when you are anywhere near Hocking Hills.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank atbouldersedge
North Versailles, PA
“Eat Somewhere Else”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just like other reviewers have stated, this place is advertised to be a high end restaurant. My husband and I expected a place similar to Longhorn or Lone Star. We were very disappointed. When we arrived in the parking lot, it reminded us of a roadside bar/diner, but we kept an open mind. My grilled chicken breast was brown and overdone with no flavor. My husband's steak did not have any flavor either. Potatoes were lumpy and salads were not good. We will not be going back.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank leesey30
Lexington, South Carolina
“Delicious and Reasonable”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Wasn't sure about this place when we pulled up, but due to the limited number of restaurants open for breakfast, we took a chance. Breakfast was really delicious! My husband and I ate everything. The decor reminded me of when I was a kid, going to older diner's. The service was very prompt and we always were asked about refills.

I'm not sure about lunch or supper meals, but breakfast was very delicious and reasonably priced. Did appear to be popular with local residents as well. I would go back again.

• Visited July 2013