“Excellent Food and Friendly Service!”
Review of Jack's Steak House

Jack's Steak House
Ranked #23 of 40 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I absolutely loved this restaurant. Our breakfast was excellent and at a super price. Our server was Pam and she couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. It is hard to find a good restaurant when traveling - you never know what your gonna get - but Jack's is a winner. Good food, casual atmosphere with a local flair and great service. Be sure and visit when you are anywhere near Hocking Hills.

1  Thank atbouldersedge
There are newer reviews for Jack's Steak House

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just like other reviewers have stated, this place is advertised to be a high end restaurant. My husband and I expected a place similar to Longhorn or Lone Star. We were very disappointed. When we arrived in the parking lot, it reminded us of a roadside bar/diner, but we kept an open mind. My grilled chicken breast was brown and overdone with no flavor. My husband's steak did not have any flavor either. Potatoes were lumpy and salads were not good. We will not be going back.

1  Thank leesey30
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Wasn't sure about this place when we pulled up, but due to the limited number of restaurants open for breakfast, we took a chance. Breakfast was really delicious! My husband and I ate everything. The decor reminded me of when I was a kid, going to older diner's. The service was very prompt and we always were asked about refills.

I'm not sure about lunch or supper meals, but breakfast was very delicious and reasonably priced. Did appear to be popular with local residents as well. I would go back again.

1  Thank 1Hope1
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband said how bad can it be? Well, let me tell you. Lots of advertisements and billboards for 'Jack's Steakhouse-World Famous' on our way to location. Restaurant looks like a double-wide raised up on blocks with a cedar facade. Slow service-food was cold and had to be sent back. Waited 45min for food. No refills during that time.

1  Thank MissEngineer
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Maybe I should have had a steak or something other than the shrimp scampi and grilled salmon combo. The scampi was shrimp in oil butter< the salmon was cold and dry. The only thing good about my meal was a sweet baked potato. Will never go back when im in Logan.

1  Thank PhilChilders

Been to Jack's Steak House? Share your experiences!