“Open when others are closed” 3 of 5 stars

Jack's Steak House
Ranked #24 of 40 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Open when others are closed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Food was okay. Glad I went so I could check the place off my list, probably won't be going back unless no other options.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Greggie-Poo

Centerville, Ohio
“Good and Bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Jack's looks more like a diner walking in, which is not always a bad thing - just letting you know. I ordered the filet - it was good. The flavor was nice and it was cooked the way I ordered it. The 'seasonal' vegetables are frozen. My boyfriend ordered the ribeye. After putting his own seasonings on it, it almost had some flavor. Prices were decent.

You may get better service at McDonald's. The waitress almost acted like we were putting her out. I asked if they had landshark and from the look on her face, I must have been an alien. After she dropped our dinners off we did not see her again until she brought the check. A party of 10 made reservations while we were there. That sent he servers into a frenzy and not a happy one. They were not happy about that many people coming in so late (kitchen is open until 10 pm, they came in about 9:30).

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Laura F
“Just so so”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Ok I've been to Jack's Steak House. I don't need to go again. My steak was okay but that was as good as it got. The service was slow and not too attentive. At times it seemed like our being there was an inconvenience to the hostess and waitress. My wife's steak was under cooked. She sent it back but it came back looking the same. They hadn't cooked it any more. The atmosphere was not of a steak house. It was more like a diner.

1 Thank Chinook2840
Ontario, Canada
“Worth the few minute drive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Yum, excellent food! The Philly Chicken is a must!
My husband LOVED the steak, I know nothing about steak but he said the meat was great quality!
Best part: The cheesecake, not too sweet, just perfect after a delicious meal.
Oh, and the prices are phenomenal!!

Visited July 2012
Dearborn, Michigan
“A Steak House, Really ?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

This should be called a diner or bar. The steak was pan fried and grey. The price was waaaay to high, try cutting it in half.

Visited July 2012