Hocking Hills Adventures
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Neat Place for kids!

We used Hocking Hills Adventures for a family getaway. It's only about 2.5 hours from home. It's a... read more

Reviewed October 8, 2018
danadsalter
Cincinnati, Ohio
Riverside Campground

We recently reserved a site and stayed at the Riverside campground. Good atmosphere and is perfect... read more

Reviewed September 6, 2018
Clark S

All reviews mini golf fun center canoe trip the river riverside campground canoe livery primitive camping hocking hills putt putt porta potties camping area fun swimming checked in quickly van ride nice campsite launch site water level
Reviewed September 9, 2014

Great guides and beautiful space. What's not to love? Definitely will revisit for the night tour which by all accounts may be a little creepy!

Reviewed September 8, 2014

We made a quick decison to head down to the Hocking Hills for a Sunday afternoon canoe trip. Chose Hocking Hills Adventures and was not disappointed. Place was clean, staff was friendly and equipment was in good shape. It is a fun laid back atmosphere so if you require military precision you may be frustrated.
The river is a priceless gem. It was clean and safe for kids with enough riffles to make it interesting.
We will be back.

1  Thank RexE_12
ShaneB195, Owner at Hocking Hills Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2014

Thank you for your response. It is good to hear we did our job. Creating family memories is priceless. We look forward to seeing your next visit

Reviewed September 8, 2014

I spent the yesterday canoeing and putt putt golfing through Hocking Hills Adventures. We did canoe trip 1 which was five miles on the Hocking River. The trip took us about two hours. It was my first time canoeing so I was a little scared at first but the river was mostly shallow and I wore a life vest that was available through the establishment. I had a really good time and it was a great way to bond with my guy. The weather was beautiful and so was the scenery as we traveled through the river. I look forward to my next canoe trip. The Family Center had the putt putt golf. It was a little run down but still lots of fun.

1  Thank Kristin R
Reviewed August 27, 2014

The people at the company assured me that a reservation wasn't required and sure enough, we were in the bus on our way to the drop off within about twenty minutes of arriving.
Canoes and kayaks were in good repair and the information provided by the staff was pitched at the right level - not teaching to suck eggs, but making sure we weren't goig to drown!
Great afternoon out!

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We had a group of 6 from 20 to 50 and we did the x-tour . This was the first time for all of us and we had a blast. We felt extremely safe and our guides Paige and ally were awesome!!!! We would recommend this x-tour to teens on up not difficult at all.just lots of fun!

Date of experience: August 2014