“Rosewood Cabin”
Review of Blue Rose Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Blue Rose Cabins
Ranked #15 of 29 Specialty Lodging in Logan
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I have to say we have been to Blue Rose Cabins twice and both times have been a GREAT EXPERIENCE. Not only is the staff at Blue Rose Cabins great and helpful, they are also the kind of people that you can call to make sure that everything is ok with your group and cabin. The reservations are always so easy. The Cabins are super clean and I will not go to anyone else within Hocking Hills for a stay during Spring Break for my kids. Again the experience was excellent and in fact I booked today to stay in April again with family that have never been to Hocking. Thanks for being so great Blue Rose Staff.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Blue Rose Cabins

Reviewed February 6, 2012

A group of friends and I decided to get out of our usual weekend routine and decided to rent a cabin in hocking hills. We had an amazing time and were very pleased with the cabin. We comfortably were able to sleep 8 people, and there was ample amount of room for us to hang out - between all of the rooms and the porches. The hot tub of course was a great addition and we were happy to see that there was PLENTY of cooking utilities. We are planning on going back again in March and look forward to staying at one of these cabins!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My finance and I have been going to Blue Rose Cabins for awhile now, and let me tell ya....we have had a WONDERFUL time every time we have went. The cabins are VERY CLEAN and cozy. The service with Blue Rose is OUTSTANDING!! One time we went down, there was a problem with our hot tub, and I called Kim. Now mind you this was on a Sunday and they had someone out there to fix it in a matter of just a couple hours!! I was VERY impressed with the service!!!! If you are looking for someplace to unwind, relax and enjoy the peace and quiet, it is the BEST place EVER!!! You will not be dissappointed at all !!
Each cabin has their own deck and hot tub, kitchen, outside fire pit, and grill. It is a place where we have made so many memorable memories and I am sure you will too !
Everything about the place is spectacular!!! We plan on going every year, and one year, as we are planning to do this year, we are going twice ! Jenny A Massillon, Ohio

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2012

The stay was great, I don't think we had one complaint about anything with the cabins or attractions near by. My favorite part probably was the hot tub at night! We loved the fire place and two decks! Having the tv was nice, we didn't think we would use it much but one night it rained so after the hot tub we sat by the fire at dinner and watched some chic flicks. I think that it is definitely worth the money, and the best thing is the prices aren't too bad to begin with. They have an excellent staff to help accomodate. I'm pretty sure they have thought of everything... :) LOVE BLUE ROSE CABINS!

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed January 18, 2012

My husband proposed to me last year on Valentine's Day in the Rose Bud cabin. We have stayed there twice now, and we're going back next month. We plan to go every year :)

It's like a home away from home. It's extremely cozy and relaxing. We stop at Walmart in Logan, and pick up firewood, dinner and breakfast for the next morning, and we're all set for our stay!

We typically stay on a Sunday night, because the rate is cheaper, and I enjoy being thrifty.

The rustic feel is awesome, and I never want to leave when we stay. We will continue to go back, hopefully for many years!

Kelly Spears ♥

PS: The hot tub is a great bonus!!!

Room Tip: This is a perfect cabin for 2 :) It's very romantic!
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2012

This was by far the most relaxing yet fun weekend my husband and I have spent in a long time. The reservation was made in honor of his birthday (because men are so hard to buy for). It turned out to be the perfect hideaway. We enjoyed the hot tub, building a campfire in 20 degree heat, grilling steaks, and just TALKING to each other. What a treat! In addition, the cabin was spotless.

We will definitely be back to stay for a weekend when we can hike, too. Thank you so much for sharing your cabin with us.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2012

The cabin was very nice and clean. We had a good time. The kids liked looking for deer in the morning. We really enjoyed our selves.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Logan
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Baymont Inn & Suites Logan
The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls
Cherry Ridge Retreat
Cherry Ridge Retreat
#1 of 3 in New Plymouth
Burr Oak Lodge and Conference Center

Been to Blue Rose Cabins? Share your experiences!