“So Relaxing”
Review of Blue Rose Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Blue Rose Cabins
Ranked #14 of 29 Specialty Lodging in Logan
Portsmouth, Ohio
“So Relaxing”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My family and I had a wonderful time at the Big Woody cabin. It was much better than I had even expected. Everything we needed was right there. It was so relaxing to just get away. The people that run Blue Rose Cabins are wonderful. They really went out of their way and I really appreciate that.

Room Tip: The Big Woody was so nice my hubby and I always want to go back.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We had a great stay! The cabin was very clean and cozy. It was pretty secluded and you couldn't really see anyone else around us which was nice. Also, a short drive to the Hocking Hills state park. We stayed in the two-person cabin so it was a little small, but it was a great deal for exactly what we wanted! Overall, we had a great time and I would definitely recommend it for a romantic getaway!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed January 9, 2012

The cabin was great for us 5 college friends. All the best hiking sights are a short drive away as well as a general store. We hiked during the day then returned to the cabin for an evening of games, sitting by the fire both outside and inside, and relaxing for hours in the hot tub. Even in the winter with no leaves on the trees we couldn't see any other cabins. The Rosewood cabin is wooded around the back and has a nice little front yard with a fire ring. Two of the beds are pretty good. The fold out couch and futon weren't very comfortable, but they sufficed after much hiking and a few drinks. The kitchen has all the pots, pans, silverware, plates, etc. you'll need. Definitely go for the Rosewood Cabin if your family or group of friends is looking for some affordable fun! Weekdays are especially affordable.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
oak hill
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Cozy Cabin for New Years and we had a wonderful time. It was sooo relaxing and much needed. I would recommend these cabins to anyone who wants to get away and spend a romantic time together. We difinitely didn't want to leave!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Gahanna, Ohio, United States
Reviewed January 4, 2012

This was the first time that my wife did the cabin stay in Old Man's Cave and it was very enjoyable. The Cabin was clean and nicely decorated. Very nice view from the deck. I would recommend them.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Myself and two other couples booked the Big Woody cabin for New Years Eve 2011.

Pros:
-The cabin was very clean; no complaints at all!
-All promised items were available (towels, kitchen stuff, toilet paper, etc ).
-The beds & futon were cozy enough.
-All appliances worked fine.
-Everything was more or less perfect, minus a few minor things...

Cons:
-The hot tub is a four-person tub, max. They didn't advertise differently, so its hard to complain about it... However, a larger 6-person tub would've been nice.

-The drive to the cabin is every bit as difficult as they warn ("We highly recommend four-wheel drive whenever possible, especially in the winter. There are no refunds due to inclement weather OR CAR GETTING STUCK!!"). We came in a 2-wheel drive SUV and figured with 4 people and a loaded cargo area, we'd be fine. There wasn't any snow, just wet roads, but we still almost got stuck. It took a few tries and a running start, but we eventually made it up.

Overall, I would have no problem recommending Blue Rose Cabins to a friend and would love to come back myself.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dave_and_Audrey101
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed December 7, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Cupids Cabin for our honeymoon nite and had a wonderful stay, we did'nt want to leave! Very nice cabins and very clean. We will definately refer others to go, and we will be going back soon.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Logan
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Baymont Inn & Suites Logan
The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls
Burr Oak Lodge and Conference Center
Cherry Ridge Retreat
Cherry Ridge Retreat
#1 of 3 in New Plymouth

Been to Blue Rose Cabins? Share your experiences!