My fiance' had some work to do in this area over the weekend so we rented a room at the Baymont Inn. I had stayed there twice before but it had been several years since I had been there. It is beginning to show it's age~especially the beds. We travel a lot (we go somewhere every month) and we both agreed that was the worst mattress we had ever slept on. It was so soft you would sink down in and had a hard time getting up off the bed! Both of our backs were pretty sore the next morning. The other negative thing was my fiance' is very sensitive to dust, allergens, etc. so he always checks the filter from the air conditioning unit and it was filthy!!! It looked like it had not been cleaned for over a year. We washed it out in the bathtub and that seemed to help. On the positive side~we enjoyed using the hot tub and pool that night and the breakfast buffet was better than most. They had individually wrapped pieces of french toast, waffles, several different flavors of bagels, toast, danish, yogurt, fruit, apple and orange juice, milk, assorted cereals, and of course coffee and tea. We liked that there were refrigerators and microwaves in the room. We had forgotten to bring a bottle opener and I called the front desk and they let us use one of theirs. The front desk clerk, Aaron, was very friendly and helpful. If we are ever in the area again we will go back but they do need to invest in some new mattresses.
Property: Baymont Inn & Suites LoganAddress: 12819 State Route 664 S, Logan, OH 43138-9533 (Formerly AmeriHost)
Location: United States > Ohio > Logan
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Logan
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Logan 2*
Number of rooms: 60
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 58 room limited service facility located in the scenic Hocking Hills region of Southeast Ohio. Quiet, safe location close to all major attractions. Within easy walking distance of 8 restaurants, and next door to the Midwest Glassware Outlet, Logan Antique Mall and Hocking Hills Crafts & More. We provide a continental breakfast each morning and provide a small refrigerator and microwave in each room. Parking and WIFI are free, and the indoor heated pool and hot tub are very relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn Logan Hotel Logan
- Logan Baymont Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Logan Ohio