“Good breakfast and inexpensive too”
Review of Days Inn Lisbon

Days Inn Lisbon
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lisbon
Mukwonago, Wisconsin
“Good breakfast and inexpensive too”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed here on our way home from a trip to the east coast. I wanted a place near Canton, OH. This place is about 40 minutes from the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Because the room was so inexpensive I wasn’t sure how nice this place would be. I was pleasantly surprised though. The lady who worked the front desk was very nice. The beds were comfortable, the room/bathroom was clean, and they had toiletries in the room which was nice because I needed a shower and shave and didn’t have to dig through by bag for shaving supplies and soap. The breakfast was very good for a free hotel breakfast. There was the standard waffle maker but there were pastries, muffins, a few different types of eggs and biscuits and gravy. I doubt we will ever be through Lisbon, OH again but if we are we would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Somerset, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 2 times in the last month. Their staff is excellent from the front desk to the breakfast bar. Max does a wonderful job setting up and maintaining the breakfast. It is one of the best that we occured in our travels.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Clarksburg
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised on my recent stay. I have stayed at other Days Inn locations in the past and did not have great experiences so my expectations were low, but, given the lodging options are limited in the Lisbon OH area I decided to take my chances. This location was exceptional. First, I arrived after midnight to find the building locked with a call box at the entrance, I appreciate that kind of security. Once inside, my reservation was found quickly, I was given my room keys and a recommendation for a late night dinner. When I got to my room I was surprised by how clean and tidy the suite was. The full kitchen was well equipped. My wife was elated to find a Keurig coffee maker. The staff included some nice touches like, microwave popcorn, granola bars, packets of oatmeal and hot cocoa, and a tray with mints and chocolates on the coffee table. The continental breakfast had a nice variety that was plentiful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Gastonia
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We enjoyed are time spent at Super 8. We stay here on every trip to Pa. The location is great, close to family that we visit. The staff has always been very helpful and accommodating.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisbon
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Columbiana
Davis Motel
Davis Motel
#2 of 6 in North Lima

Been to Days Inn Lisbon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Lisbon

Property: Days Inn Lisbon
Address: 40952 State Route 154, Lisbon, OH 44432-9545
Location: United States > Ohio > Lisbon
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lisbon
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Lisbon 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Lisbon Hotel Lisbon