“Service was slow”
Review of Ralphie's Sports Eatery - CLOSED

Ralphie's Sports Eatery
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Dine-in or takeout sports eatery with many HD big screen TV's. BEST Burgers, BIGGEST Wings, COLDEST Beer, chicken chunks, salads, wraps and other specialty items.
Reviewed May 17, 2012

With only one other customer, service was very slow. Burger was okay, but was not impressed -a little dry. Was told their milk shakes are the best, but did not agree.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

nice food and have fun time thank u for the visit and thank you guys so much for having me and my mom

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Best burgers and coldest beer, great chicken wings and chunks too.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I haven't been back to Ralphie's for over a year. The last time I was in the Lima store the table service was poor, and the food was decent, but nothing to brag about. This time the service was excellent (Kylie was courteous, checked back with me several times, and always with a smile). The food was much better this time... I ordered 20 hot wings (ragin cajun naked) and the flavor was very good. I was a little disappointed in the size of the pieces though (15 about medium size, 5 were small). That works out to 80 cents a wing, which is pretty expensive. I had a second glass of Pepsi, which works out to $1.09 per glass (also pretty expensive since the glass is jameed with ice, then filled with the drink). I will probably go back next time I'm in Lima (I live outside of town), but I'll probably order something else. I did check the menu to see what else was available. I did like the fact the tvs were turned down, the atmosphere was quiet (really enjoyed that), and Kylee was very attentive without being a pest. She's the best wait person I've ever had in Ralphie's.

4  Thank The_Old_Ranger