Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lima, OH
$89
$119
$101
$53
Travelodge Lima OH(Lima)(Great Value!)
$59
Priceline
Guest Inn(Lima)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront desktartsnice poolexcellent facilitya great stayspacious roomlast minute tripfresh fruitwould definitely stay here againthree roomsshopping and restaurantshot breakfastwent out of her waynice hotelpool areafree weightstwo nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I would like to write a note of appreciation and thanks to the wonderful folks at Country Inn & Suites, Lima, OH. The hotel is above average, even amongst the best, in many categories. But, best of all, the folks there really try to make your stay safe, enjoyable, and comfortable. As a business traveler to the hotel over 3 years, I have never been disappointed with almost anything. There were times when the options I wanted were not available, but, they went out of their way to get me something very close. If the rooms were not clean for any reason - rarely the case, they would immediately help to fix it. I have reached there many times at mid night due to late flights, but, they would still give me the full attention. I am sure experiences vary for many, but, as one who travels 45 weeks out of 50, this one ranks amongst my best places to stay - amongst the courtyards, wingates, hamptons, etc. Thank you to the lima staff of country inn and suties.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you take the key - it helps you get what you want - good view, good room size, good tv, etc etc.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Had a great time. We had our daughters birthday party here went swimming nice pool. Only complaints room was very warm and I couldn't figure out how to cool it down and room was a little smelly. Overall great time would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed in room 215 (suite) for one night on our way back to Michigan. The room was $125.00 + tax. There was a sitting area with a couch, high back chair, desk with a chair and a TV. The bedroom had a king size bed and TV. There was a door so that one person could sleep while the other watched TV. The room had a small refrigerator and microwave. There was a one cup coffee maker also. The bathroom was clean. The toilet didn't flush that well. I did inform the girl when we checked out the next morning. The carpet in the sitting area was stained. The bed was very comfy. We had a good night's sleep. If you are a light sleeper this room is not for you. It is at the top of the stairs and you could hear the hotel phone ring. We did not use the pool or fitness room. Breakfast was a standard County Inn & Suites breakfast. The dining area was kept clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed here 3/16/13 as our daughter was having a baby & this hotel allows pets. We were charged $25.00 for our 6# dog. Lobby & hallways smell like really bad B. O. Huge stains by both beds. Carpet filthy. Tiny little junky TV. We spent about $134.00 for a $65.00 room. The Baby is fine, though.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else. Staff & management have no pride in this location whatsoever.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 1badcatt
GeneralManager804, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lima, OH, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Sir;

I am so sorry that you found your room unsatisfactory, and that you noticed smells in the halls.
Please contact me to discuss the possibility of a refund.

Katherine Burton