“Seafood”

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Van Wert, Ohio
“Seafood”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Red Lobster restaurant in Lima, OH is a great place to eat by yourself or with family and friends. The service is always great and so is the food. Young and old alike enjoy seeing the lobsters in the tank in the waiting area. The area is always clean and well maintained.

• Visited July 2013

Celina, Ohio
“Coconut Shrimp”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We have been to this restaurant, several times. They always give the best service.
This time out, I ordered their coconut shrimp. The breading, was cut to a minimum.
Which meant, you could really taste the shrimp and the toasted coconut, on top.
Of course I had to have two of their cheese biscuits.
Their salad, is very fresh and yummy, also...
I usually get their fantastic, pina coloda. Yum !
My husband enjoyed their Lobster. Said it was, very good.
Will continue, to come back to this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Lima, Ohio
“Severely Lacking”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This place is severely lacking in customer service. We went as a family for dinner to celebrate a birthday. The place was not busy at all. We stood there waiting for at least 15 minutes while the manager and staff completely ignored us. The manger even made a phone call right in front of us and still did not even acknowledge us. After about 15 minutes, an older woman and her grandchild came in. He spoke to them right away and told them to have a seat, that someone would be with them. Still didn't acknowledge us standing right there 4 feet from him. After that, we left and went to Applebee's. Our hostess and waitress there were great and so were the food and drinks. Red Lobster lost out on getting $200.00 from us and Applebee's ended up being the recipient. I will never go back to Red Lobster at the Lima location, so I won't ever be able to give a review on their food. People work hard for their money and fortunately, their are other establishments that appreciate their customers and earn the privilege to serve them. Red Lobster should look to some of the other local restaurants for some tips on how to properly treat their customers.

• Visited August 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Mediocre, and less than adequate”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The hostess had an attitude when I asked for a table with all chairs instead of a booth, and the waiter was playing the role that he thought would get him the biggest tip. And the food wasn't all that great, either, except for the biscuits.

Visited July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Red Lobster of Lima”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This has to be one of the better Red Lobster restaurants. I stopped in this restaurant for lunch. I was greeted by a friendly hostess and taken directly to my seat. They immediately requested my drink order and explained the specials. The food is like any other Red Lobster, which is totally good. I like the new menu. The décor is a bit dark, but rather cozy. The server was OUTSTANDING! For her, no request was too small. As a matter of fact, everyone overlapped service to ensure the customer is served. I was rather impressed with that. Value is good, as with any Red Lobster, but much better here due to the service. Overall, I had a rather relaxing lunch. I highly recommend.

• Visited April 2013