“Excellent Burger at a Great Price!”
Review of Kewpee Hamburgers

Kewpee Hamburgers
Ranked #1 of 158 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Kewpee Hamburger is an institution in Lima, Ohio. The diner’s mantra is “Hamburg, pickle on top, makes your heart go flippity-flop.”
Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent Burger at a Great Price!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been eating these since I was a little kid. Now I make a stop here whenever I am in town. A must try for everyone!

• Visited May 2014

Lima, Ohio
“Great hamburgers and a great tradition”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everyone in Lima knows Kewpee. Most people I know who have come from this area, upon a return visit to Lima, insist on a trip to Kewpee. Kewpee hamburgers, though very think have a taste like none other. They are juicy despite their thinness. The fries are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside as fries should be. The frosties are smoother and creamier than any others. Kewpee keeps their prices down and they help serve their community by letting schools conduct fundraisers offering Kewpee discounts. If you are just traveling through Lima, I strongly urge you to stop at Kewpee and become part of the tradition. People who live here or Re from here, need no such urging. They already know that there is nothing like a Kewpee.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank LuAnnBW
Piqua
“Even Better Than I Expected”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We got off I75 specifically to go to Kewpee and we're so glad we did. We got there about 11:30 on a Saturday morning and there was a line waiting to place their orders (always a good sign). While I was waiting, one of the ladies behind the counter gave me a huge... Almost familiar, smile. After another moment another lady did the same...then another and another. It then hit me that this place was amazing. We ordered, got our sandwiches, fries and a "frosty"...all were good in the classic old style hamburger way. But the service and the "vibe" were totally outstanding. My suggestion is to go see for yourself what it is to be treated like they truly are happy that you are there...it will give you new found faith that the human spirit is alive and well.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Piquarick
Toledo, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Darn Hamburg's”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I really miss having a kewpees here in Toledo where I was introduced to it when I was a child!!!
every time I have a delivery to Lima, OH I have to have one or two!!!! I know every one would like to be kewpees!!!!! I hope they come back to toledo I really do!!!!! The best Hamburg in the country!!!!!

• Visited January 2014
Lima, Ohio, United States
“local burgers”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Kewpee is a Lima favorite. They have good hamburgers made fress and good fries and chocolate frosty. If you come to Lima , you must have Kewpee

• Visited March 2014