“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Windsor, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Ordered the Munchie Combo appetizer and was disappointed. The menu stated this dish served 4 people, however it came in a entree dish barely serving the both of us. Their interpretation of sautee mushrooms is steamed, while the chicken wings had a bit of pink inside. Best bet is to go to an Applebees, where at the least the price matches the cooked food.

3 Thank CDNTraveler2013

“Best I've had since moving to Ohio !”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My family & I moved to Celina , Ohio almost a month ago . This restaurant is the best I've had since we moved here...the service was excellent & seating was very fast ! I had the seafood sampler (I think it's called) IT WAS BEYOND AMAZING. Our server was nothing less of great & bubbly . I can't remember her name , but her spirits were very high ! We'll definitely be back for more !! ✌

“Good food”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Good steak. .great service
Our table also had the 1/2 # bacon burger and chicken tenders...everything was good

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Mine was good but...”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Went with a couple of clients. Not too crowded at lunch nice menu. My burger was good but my customers chicken was really really pink. Polite but not friendly service. They recooked the chicken.

Lima, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dave F”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My girlfriend and I have never been here before. we thought that the food and drinks would be good but we were disappointed. The Margaritas were terrible (my girlfriend use to be a barmaid) and the steaks were not up to our satisfaction and we eat at alot of steak houses. We got what suppose to be there version of blooming onion and it was terrible, greasy and limp not crispy at all. The service left alot to be desired also, on top of all this we got a bill for $60.00. I will not be going back to this resturant there are to many others that i would rather spend my money at.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank dave f

Been to Lock 16? Share your experiences!