“A Great Breakfast at a Reasonable Cost”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lulu's Diner

Lulu's Diner
Ranked #5 of 156 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grant, Alabama
“A Great Breakfast at a Reasonable Cost”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

A waiter at Texas Roadhouse suggested LuLu's Diner for breakfast and we weren't disappointed. I had the All Meat Omelet for $7.49 and it was all I could handle. Others at our table had the French Toast and a sampler breakfast platter, and everyone was pleased with their food.

Give LuLu's a try on your next visit to Lima, OH.

• Visited July 2013

Columbus Grove, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hearty Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We go here for breakfast and it's fabulous. The thick-cut toast and homemade jelly is scrumptious. They have limited hours but I highly recommend paying them a visit.

Visited April 2013
Gordonsville, Virginia
“Awesome food and service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were seated quickly and had drinks in no time. I am not a breakfast person, but this was the best breakfast I have ever had!! The food was so good we went two mornings in a row!! Friendly service and best food!

Visited November 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

My first visit was to the restaurant on Rte. 309, just west of the I-75 Exit 125. I can see why the parking lot was packed. Good food and lots of it. I had the veggie omelet, made with 4 eggs, a variety and plenty of veggies, with hash browns folded in. Just delightful. The owner was our server, and she showed diligence in making sure customers were happy. The decor is a bit weird, but what the heck, I am more interested in the food. I went back the next day with my granddaughter and had the "Father Dave's Favorite" Eggs Benedict. The hollandaise sauce had broken, but it still tasted good. The home fries on the side were greasy, I couldn't eat them. Overall I give this a VG rating. If the home fries were done better, I'd up the score. Bottom line, try it. It's worth the price.

• Visited January 2013
WAPAKONETA, Ohio
“great place for family and really good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Food is always good, help , the best. Servings are large, so be hungry when you visit this place. Open for breakfast and lunch only.

Visited November 2012