“Great local crowd on a Sunday night”

Beer Barrel Pizza & Grill
Ranked #11 of 156 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Grill, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Great local crowd on a Sunday night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Once again Trip Advisor found us a great spot in an unfamiliar town. We were heading back to Wisconsin from the East coast and landed in Lima for an overnight. We wanted a causal place for a beer and a meal after a 10 hour drive. Beer barrel has a huge menu and we opted for the namesake the Beer barrel piazza with everything. We grew up in the east with New York pizza and living in the Midwest for the past 10 years have had our share of Chicago style. The Beer barrel is like a marriage between the two. Very nice homemade crust with fresh and zesty topping. We ordered the 14 inch for three adults and was plenty unless you have a huge appetite. Prices with beers average 10-15 per person after happy hour. This place is a good choice when staying in Lima.

• Visited July 2013

Indiana
“Great food and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a very friendly & enthusiastic waitress. The atmosphere was nice and comfortable. And the pizza was very good. I thought it had just a bit too much pizza sauce on it though for my tastes and my husband also mentioned it. That would be my only thing that wasn't making this one of the best pizzas I've ever had. I would go back again and just request less sauce next time.

• Visited June 2013
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I like everything about it. The food , atmosphere, service and the prices are very reasonable. I eat lunch there 3 times a week.

Visited June 2013
Lima, Ohio
“great food. annoying crowds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

the title says it all. the food was excellent. we had a delicious pizza and simple as it may seem the hummus was equally great. the atmosphere sucked. great place if you like the sports bar type of atmosphere. not the kind of place you want to spend a quiet night out with somebody. and our waitress was not the greatest either. we got minimal service so she got a minimal tip. will definitely get their food again. Next time I think we will just get it carry out.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank OHTravel_Junkies
Lima, Ohio
“If Choice is what you are looking for...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

For a pizza place, they sure have lots more than pizza. In addition to thin crust - New York Style - Chicago Deep dish - and gourmet pizza styles - they have a huge menu of sandwiches and entrees. In fact, I seldom have pizza when I come here, but if I did, I wouldn't know where to begin.

They have an exciting menu of drinks - special desserts - and do try their toasted green beans - my wife's favorite !! The ambiance is party, which includes lots of noise, so if you're looking for a quiet place to hang out - this is not it...

If you're looking to have some fun - you can't go wrong with any of the Beer Barrel locations !!

• Visited March 2013