“Great food and service.”

Beer Barrel Pizza & Grill
Ranked #7 of 157 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Indiana
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a very friendly & enthusiastic waitress. The atmosphere was nice and comfortable. And the pizza was very good. I thought it had just a bit too much pizza sauce on it though for my tastes and my husband also mentioned it. That would be my only thing that wasn't making this one of the best pizzas I've ever had. I would go back again and just request less sauce next time.

• Visited June 2013

“Great Place”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I like everything about it. The food , atmosphere, service and the prices are very reasonable. I eat lunch there 3 times a week.

Visited June 2013
Lima, Ohio
“great food. annoying crowds”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

the title says it all. the food was excellent. we had a delicious pizza and simple as it may seem the hummus was equally great. the atmosphere sucked. great place if you like the sports bar type of atmosphere. not the kind of place you want to spend a quiet night out with somebody. and our waitress was not the greatest either. we got minimal service so she got a minimal tip. will definitely get their food again. Next time I think we will just get it carry out.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank OHTravel_Junkies
Lima, Ohio
“If Choice is what you are looking for...”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

For a pizza place, they sure have lots more than pizza. In addition to thin crust - New York Style - Chicago Deep dish - and gourmet pizza styles - they have a huge menu of sandwiches and entrees. In fact, I seldom have pizza when I come here, but if I did, I wouldn't know where to begin.

They have an exciting menu of drinks - special desserts - and do try their toasted green beans - my wife's favorite !! The ambiance is party, which includes lots of noise, so if you're looking for a quiet place to hang out - this is not it...

If you're looking to have some fun - you can't go wrong with any of the Beer Barrel locations !!

• Visited March 2013
“Good food good location”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Being next to the movie theatre this is perfect for dinner and movie night :-)
I have had the italian sub, chicken noodles over mashed potatoes, pizza, chicken chunks, fries, salad, grilled chicken sandwich, and probably more that I can't remember. Can't complain at all about anything I ate here, all was great. Nice atmosphere, outdoor seating, TVA, bar area. My favorite place to sit is in front of the fireplace.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Beer Barrel Pizza & Grill? Share your experiences!