“Definitely worth it!”

Ranked #16 of 157 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Milano Cafe offers authentic Italian Cuisine prepared fresh daily. We offer a variety of homemade pastas and fresh sauces using only the finest ingredients.
Delphos, Ohio
“Definitely worth it!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Pricey? The food doesn't come in a bag! Quality! and Service! - none can compare. This 4 or 5th generation of the Guagenti family have made the Milano Club our #1 choice for over 35 years. Dinners include soup or salad, fresh baked cheese bread, entree & side of pasta or potato range from $14 to $23. Their wait staff have been trained well. Everything you want when you want it, but no hovering. This caterer delivers on and off site from a group of 20 to over 200. Our son's wedding and rehearsal dinner were handled by Milano and we couldn't have asked for more. They have a banquet room in the rear of the restaurant or a semi-private dining area right in the heart of the restaurant. Stop in with the family or business associates - you won't be disappointed at all.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank MPHDelphos

Lima, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pricey, but not that good of flavor”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I would like it better if the food tasted better than average, but for the price, it's a let down!!!! Too pricey for just average taste.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Linda C
“Fair”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

So-so but nothing to brag about, especially for the price. Only go there when someone else prefers it or made reservations!

1 Thank Linda C
Lima, Ohio, United States
“Excellent atmosphere, food, and service.”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I frequently dine out at several restaurants, but love locally owned establishments. I find the food selection, presentation, taste, and service is not even close to chain restaurants. I often order things that are not on the menu, and especially enjoy Milano Cafe because Frank and his family have always made this possible over the years. I have had both King crab and snow crab, prime cuts of meat, and authentic Sicilian pasta dishes made by the family. The menu selections and nightly specials are great too. His son Joey often cooks the meals I enjoy today. I cannot say enough about the servers and staff who have worked for him both in the past and present, some over a decade or two. I think it's wonderful that my server (Sue) and favorite bartender (Missy) not only recognize me, but remember food selections, beverages, and even what salad dressings and food particularities I have. There are not too many restaurants that I would dine alone at. When I go to Milano's even though it's a "party of one" I never feel alone. Although all of this is great, what is even better is I realize I'm not the only one who gets this service. That's why I keep going back.

2 Thank Julie F

Been to Milano Cafe? Share your experiences!