“Just average food”

Applebee's Neighbourhood Grill
Ranked #65 of 157 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: American
Description: Franchise restaurant of a world wide chain. Located near Lima Center Mall
“Just average food”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have not been thrilled with these restaurants. The food is just average. The service was good though. We used to eat here a lot but the food has gone down hill. The chicken tastes like it is so full of additives and most things taste very salty. Our chips were dripping in grease. They just glistened from oil. The steak was ok, good taste but a little grisly. And the drinks are very watered down. I like the atmosphere but just not worth going for the food.

• Visited March 2013

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Enjoyed the meal”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My brother-in-law and I stopped by here before we returned home. We had good service, my food was pretty good, my brother-in-law didn't think his was as good (but he ate it, so it couldn't have been that bad). This one is close to Menards, so it was convenient for us to stop by before we returned home to Hardin County. Our waiter did a good job keeping the glasses filled, checking on us, etc, but wasn't hovering. Since it was a lunch crowd, it was a bit noisy, but we were over by a window back in a corner, so we didn't get the full blast of the bar area. My wife and I like this place as well.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank The_Old_Ranger
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
“Great food, Great Value and great Beer!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stopped here late at night on a long trip. The servers were great.
Great food, Great Value and great Beer!

Visited May 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not bad for a chain on a busy Friday night”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed near the hotel cluster at I-75, exit 125. Wait lines at the other restaurants were more than an hour each. This Applebee's was only 10 minutes. Worth it. I had the half-rack of ribs with the sweet and spicy sauce. Very good! Stacy was an attentive server. Crowded, but not too bad. Loud without being deafening. Good bet if you're looking for dinner.

• Visited January 2013
Ottoville, Ohio, United States
“The food was nice and hot and very flavorable”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Hot food ! Great sevice! Tried a new item on the menue and it was very good! A lot of local people there also, visit with freinds. Was a fun night!

Visited December 2012

Been to Applebee's Neighbourhood Grill? Share your experiences!