“Nice stay”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed here overnight while on our way to Kentucky. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the bed was an actual king size bed and was very comfortable. ( We have stayed at several places that said it was a king size bed but was really a queen.) I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

I'm glad to hear that you had a "Nice Stay" with us! Thanks for your recommendation, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Our family of four had a great stay. The room was big enough for our family and the staff was helpful. The kids running up and down the hallway wasn't that great but after a while they stopped. We only stayed one night but we wished that they would have had a complimentary breakfast or at least a grab and go bag for the price for the price that we paid. Will look into staying again.

Stayed: July 2014
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. It's nice to hear that your family had a great stay. I'm sorry to hear about the kids running up and down the hall, but I am happy that we were able to get them stopped. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Our son married his beautiful bride June 21. She is from Wapakoneta, and we live 3 hours from Lima. All the guests we invited to the wedding (130) needed hotel accommodations. One year before the wedding, we visited the Hampton, the Marriott Courtyard, and your Holiday Inn. We chose to recommend Holiday Inn to our guests because of the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. I worked closely with Michele Knoch-Hicks. Our rehearsal dinner and a breakfast for our guests were both held at your hotel, and Michele's advice regarding food choices, etc., was perfect. The rehearsal dinner was delicious, the room looked pretty and the staff did a great job. The breakfast buffet was great, and the staff was very efficient. We received many compliments about it. The front desk staff was a great help to our guests, and Allison's name keeps coming up as having gone above and beyond. We are so happy we chose Holiday Inn for our three night stay, rehearsal dinner and morning after breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Congratulations on your son's wedding! All of our staff tries very hard to make sure that every guest is treated like family, and it's nice to see when guests recognize it too! From our housekeepers, to our front desk, and to our banquet staff, everyone takes pride in our hotel and Michele and Allison are two great examples of that! Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The hotel was fine. Typical holiday inn. The front desk staff was very friendly and professional. The restaurant staff could use a little training in customer service. Breakfast is not included which was surprising. If I had known this I would not have stayed here.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad you thought our front desk staff was very friendly and professional. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't think the same about our restaurant staff. Although breakfast is free at every Holiday Inn Express hotel, it's currently not a standard to provide free breakfast at all Full Service Holiday Inn hotels. Perhaps this may be something that Holiday Inn changes in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I found this hotel after having a poor experience at the Comfort Inn on I-75. The Holiday Inn
reservation desk employees both male were very nice! They assisted my husband and I, put us in a quiet room on a corner. The hotel is beautiful, well maintained, and the staff is very professional!
A definite return visit for me soon.
Great full service buffet in the morning for an additional $7.95 a person and well worth it!

Room Tip: Corner rooms have a little more space and QUIET!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for the great review about out "Great Hotel." We're one of the newest hotels in Lima, and we do our best to keep it looking that way. I'm glad you got to enjoy breakfast in our restaurant too! Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you back in Lima!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was having a horrible day. When I arrived I was greeted with a big smile and a very helpful person at the front desk (Angel). Angel answered numerous questions I had about the area and made some good suggestions. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. I will stop back when making my trips to Lima.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! Our employees try really hard to make sure that every guest is treated like family, and it's nice to see when they are recognized for it. Angel does a great job, and she was very happy to see her name mentioned. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Thanks to Michele Knoch-Hicks to set up our Leads breakfast and meeting. Food was great as well as the room. The room was set up so nice for us. We had bottles of water at all the settings with dishes of little candies setting on the tables.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sheila C
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for the Awesome review! Michele does an outstanding job with all of our Sales and Catering events. It's her dedication that makes us one of the best places around to hold a meeting.