Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East
$119
$101
Hampton.com
Hotels.com
Travelodge Lima OH(Lima)(Great Value!)
$53
Guest Inn(Lima)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskbusiness meetinghotel restaurantnice hoteleasy accesshot tubstormybrendahallwayinterstatemicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hotel was nice but the price was ridiculous! This was my first time staying at a holiday inn and it wasn't as nice as some of the other hotels in the area. I only stayed here because the hotel I usually stay at was full. Staff was friendly and room was clean. But bathroom smelled like urine. Will not be going back to a holiday inn anymore.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that your stay was less than perfect. We want every guest to enjoy every part of their stay, and you can be sure that we will continue to strive for perfection. I'm glad you thought our hotel was nice, and maybe in the future you can stay again to see that we do take every guest comment seriously.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Nice place to stay. Attentive and friendly staff. Beds were rather firm for our taste, sore backs. But that's a matter of individual preference. Vacuum cleaning outside of our room when trying to sleep was a minor annoyance, even though a "quiet" sign had been placed on our door. Very clean, contemporary decor. Swanky! All in all a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for the "Nice" review! Our friendly and attentive staff take pride in providing excellent customer service, and I'm happy to hear that was the case during your stay. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Lima!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Everything in the entrance, lobby area and second floor that we saw was new in appearance and extremely clean and well taken care of! The only minus for this location was they didn't have comp breakfast because this location has a restaurant and bar. There's a Cracker Barrel located less than a mile though. The HVAC unit is controlled by a standard wall mounted thermostat. If you travel I-75, you should really try to add this as a spot to spend a night. Great service, a full restaurant / bar and a quite nights rest.

Room Tip: I would recommend staying as far as you can from the elevator. We stayed just across from it and you could hear it go up from time to time.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Brad W, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're the newest hotel in Lima, and we also think we're one of the cleanest! We treat every guest with exceptional service, and I'm glad to see it didn't go unnoticed during your stay. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Lima!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The entire staff at this property is FANTASTIC!! You will feel like you are the most important visitor in the world from the time you walk in their door. Yes the road construction is a pain in the ___ but there is nothing that can be done about that.
To put it very simply, if you are staying anywhere else in Lima besides this Holiday Inn you are making a huge mistake.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Our FANTASTIC staff make us one of the best hotels in Lima, and it's nice to see when they are recognized! Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was in Lima for a business meeting at a Lima hotel that wasn't the Holiday Inn. I chose to stay at the Holiday Inn(despite a discount at the hotel the meeting took place) because of my dealings with Holiday Inn in the past. I couldn't be happier with my decision! Every trip through the lobby was greeted with a kind hello and I even had a pleasant encounter with Brad, the manager. He went out of his way to talk about things to do around town, even though he was focused on his daughter's softball game! Brad gave the impression of a great family man who also treats every guest as family! Keep up the good work! And if you ever find yourself traveling up or down I-75, stop in at the Holiday Inn and Suites, Lima. You'll find it's the most accessible, yet friendliest and hospitable place in town!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We want everyone to know what a "Great Place to Stay" we are, and it's reviews like this that help spread the word. Thanks again for taking the time to post a nice review, and we look forward to seeing you again!