“warm and cozy”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Phoenix, Arizona
“warm and cozy”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I came to Ohio from sunny Arizona during a very bitter cold front. Every one at the Hoiday Inn made me feel very warm and welcome. Great customer service. Even when it was snowing outside and only 9 degrees one of them asked me if I wanted them to go out and start my car. The restraunt was a great place as well. It was nice to come in from a long day of work knowing I could come in and get a hot meal and not have to go back out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
We like every guest to feel warm and welcome when they stay with us. I'm glad that was the case when you were here! We take great pride in our customer service and I think it shows when we get a wonderful review like yours! Thanks!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
saint marys ohio
Reviewed January 2, 2013

From the moment I walked through the door I felt at home. All of the front desk clerks gave a warm welcoming and had a cheery smile. They were very accomadating and took time to even direct me to a fresh hot cup of coffee after my check-in that went very smoothly. My room had plenty of room and was immaculatley cleaned. The bed was so comfortable that I didn't even want to get out of it. I slept like a baby.My dinning room experience was very wonderful too. The breakfast I chose was a Best 4 value and it was so delecious and appealing to the eye. My server went out her way and was very helpful in getting me directions to the downtown area. I felt the dinning room was state of the art. I went for dinner also and the food was so delecious that I ate every last morrsel. All of the staff was very accomadating and made me feel right at home. The pool was so refreshing and clean. From now on when I am passing through it will be no other than the Holiday Inn Suites for me.

Room Tip: Just ask for what you are seeking !
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Agypsyqueen
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We try to make this feel like home for every guest that stays with us. From the time you check in at the front desk, to the time you check out of your room, we treat every guest like family. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Lima!
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Clean rooms, can always get a fresh cup of coffee, the front desk people are most helpful in finding out what events to visit, give direction and just simply make you feel at home. Good food....the Chef is the best in town. I have tried several of his specials. Nice pool and hot spa to relax and good exercise room. Headed on my way back for 4 days .... I know I will enjoy the stay.

Room Tip: Try any of the Chef's specials...I really enjoyed the soups.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Clean rooms and a very helpful staff are a couple of things we take pride in at the Holiday Inn & Suites Lima! We also think our restaurant serves some of the best food in town. Thanks so much for the wonderful comments and we look forward to seeing you again!
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed here for two nights on a business trip and found everything to my liking. The rooms were all new and spacious. Customer service was awesome. The location of the property had easy access to the Harding Highway but due to my room window facing the big road, I could hear all the traffic noise. Bathrooms were stocked with Bath and Body Works shampoo, conditioner and soap which were a bonus. Wi-Fi in the room was decent. Complimentary coffee in the lobby during the mornings was also a good touch.

Room Tip: For light sleepers, request a room away from highway/big road.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
A "Great Hotel and Wonderful Service", that's what makes us one of the best hotels in Lima! We appreciat your great review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Lima!
Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I've been traveling into the Lima area for many years now and have been staying at the Holiday Inn every since they opened the new location. I have always enjoyed the facility and it's many amenities. I often take advantage of the room service that is one of the services their restaurant offers. The food is always great and the service is exceptional, always very prompt and very polite. The staff throughout the hotel is always willing to take the extra step to make your stay as pleasant as possible. I have also had many meetings at this hotel and once again they have always gone above and beyond to make sure all expectations are met and surpassed. Michele, their Sales Director, has always made things very easy to arrange and is always there to make sure all atendees are comfortable and happy. The staff at the front desk is always ready to welcome you with a smile and a quick friendly check-in. Whether it's Joan or Allison with a smile and friendly chat while checking out or Carolee of an evening with a smile at check in, you will always receive great service and you will always feel like a Welcomed Guest.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Steve C
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service every time. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to the rest of the staff. Thanks again for staying with us. As a Priority Club Rewards member, we truly appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon!
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We came to Lima because my mom was hospitalized. I prefer to stay at a Holiday Inn if I can. I did not realize this was a different one than where it used to be. We got in around 9:30, the check in staff was very friendly and made sure I had everything I needed. I was very tired form being at the hospital all day. One of the guys gave my 10 year old some Starburst. They mentioned that they served food till ten if we hadn't had a chance to eat. After we got settled in we came down to get a bite to eat. The waitress was so friendly, no rushing us out even though it was close to closing. The food was hot and yummy. The chef paid for my sons dinner which was very kind and made him feel special. It was so nice after being at the hospital all day that everyone treated us so kind. The room was very nice, comfy beds. I will definately stay there again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thanks so much for the nice comments. We know it can be draining while being at a hospital all day. Our staff likes to treat each guest like family, and I'm happy to hear that was the case for you. I hope your Mom is doing better, and we hope to see you again the next time you're in Lima!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Thank you Holiday Inn & Suite staff for the excellent experience I had. I needed to have a meeting room on short notice and you took care of it. You quickly secured a meeting room for me, had it set-up as requested including the beverage service. Everythiing from check-in to check-out worked fabously. I highly recommend this location for business meetings.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
The Holiday Inn & Suites Lima is the perfect place to hold any meeting. Whether it's a last minute meeting or a well planned wedding reception, we can take the stress out of it. We can handle everything from the set up, to the food and beverage, to the clean up, so all you have to worry about it having a great time. Thanks for the great recommendation!