“Hospital weekend”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Hospital weekend”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We came to Lima because my mom was hospitalized. I prefer to stay at a Holiday Inn if I can. I did not realize this was a different one than where it used to be. We got in around 9:30, the check in staff was very friendly and made sure I had everything I needed. I was very tired form being at the hospital all day. One of the guys gave my 10 year old some Starburst. They mentioned that they served food till ten if we hadn't had a chance to eat. After we got settled in we came down to get a bite to eat. The waitress was so friendly, no rushing us out even though it was close to closing. The food was hot and yummy. The chef paid for my sons dinner which was very kind and made him feel special. It was so nice after being at the hospital all day that everyone treated us so kind. The room was very nice, comfy beds. I will definately stay there again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thanks so much for the nice comments. We know it can be draining while being at a hospital all day. Our staff likes to treat each guest like family, and I'm happy to hear that was the case for you. I hope your Mom is doing better, and we hope to see you again the next time you're in Lima!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Thank you Holiday Inn & Suite staff for the excellent experience I had. I needed to have a meeting room on short notice and you took care of it. You quickly secured a meeting room for me, had it set-up as requested including the beverage service. Everythiing from check-in to check-out worked fabously. I highly recommend this location for business meetings.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
The Holiday Inn & Suites Lima is the perfect place to hold any meeting. Whether it's a last minute meeting or a well planned wedding reception, we can take the stress out of it. We can handle everything from the set up, to the food and beverage, to the clean up, so all you have to worry about it having a great time. Thanks for the great recommendation!
Akron, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Lima for years as a business traveler. Recently I was going to stay and booked the hotel. Unfortunately, my plans changed and the management team there was very accomodating to my concerns on billing and the rate charged. I will continue to stay at this location anytime I travel to Lima.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gretchen32
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
We know that things sometimes happen outside of our control, so we understand when your plans change. We like to be accommodating to all guests, and I'm happy we could accommodate your changes. We look forward to seeing you back in Lima at the Holiday Inn!
Clinton, Ohio
Reviewed October 8, 2012

It was Homecoming weekend at Ohio Northern University, so we stayed for 2 nights. Everything was GREAT......Friendly Staff, Clean Room and a Nice On-Site Restaurant. I had called ahead with a few requests and the check-in staff made sure I got what I wanted!!!! We hope to go back again!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and away from the freeway noise......
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank RitzMary
Whether it's for a weekend stay or a weekday business meeting, the Holiday Inn & Suites Lima is the perfect place to stay. Our friendly staff and clean rooms make us the best choice for both business and leisure travelers alike. Thanks for the great review!
Alger, Ohio USA
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was looking for a nice hotel to go to take my granddaughter to swim and have fun. I only live 17 miles from this location and it was a perfect venue. We enjoyed everything about the hotel, the service, room, pool, hot tub and restaurant. We ate dinner in the dining room where my granddaughter and her cousin ate for free and actually liked it (they are both very picky eaters). They met a nice young man and played in the pool. The room was very comfortable and we all had a great night's sleep!! I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. Thank you and I will return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kimcf54
I'm glad you and your granddaughter had such a great time! The Holiday Inn Lima is the perfect place to go when you just want to get away without going too far. From the pool and hot tub to the restaurant and room service, we have everything you need for the perfect getaway!
Lima, Ohio
Reviewed September 13, 2012

very nice facility, friendly staff, cold beer, and a very nice patio to enjoy the beer . Being away from home is not something that i like to do , but having a staff that will sit down and visit with you makes the stay more bearable. I think that your management does a very good job and that joan should get a raise

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jamin s
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
We know that it can sometimes be tough to be away from home, so we like to treat each guest like family in our "home away from home". Having the newest hotel in Lima along with a friendly staff can go a long way in accomplishing that. Kem's restaurant and lounge located right in the hotel is also a great place to enjoy your favorite cocktail along with the company of friends. Thanks for the great review and I'm sure Joan will be happy to see it!
Hillsboro, Ohio, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We came to wapakoneta Ohio to try to stay the night but this was a suggested hotel. We came here and had a 100% great stay the staff were friendly but the floors were very slippery.But over all the stay was great.

Room Tip: The breakfast is really expensive.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Harrison G
Brad W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
We aim for 100% guest satisfaction for all of our guests! We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we really appreciate the great review. Hopefully we'll see you the next time you're in the area!