“amazing hospitality.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Kissimmee, Florida
“amazing hospitality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

after staying at this hotel with my husband back in the month of june of this year, i must highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay. the hotel manager Bobby really knows not only how to run a hotel but also knows how to have the right employees working for him as the cleanliness of this hotel is really great and they are all very polite. You could be sure that Bobby will make sure that you are totally satisfied with everything and will go above and beyond to please you. and that means a lot also the hotel rates are very good. on behalf of my husband and i, we want to thank again.

Room Tip: excellent service, and cleanliness
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lydia v
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Amazing Hotel, "WOW " Thank You So Much for this great Review it really give great Momentum and Pride to be part of the Management and Staff Team Member !

Who cares and wants to make each guest feel Welcome when they Choose Our Travelodge in Lima Oh.

Please come and stay with us again in Your Future Travels and make us a part of your Trip!

Bobby Das GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Toronto, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is an older hotel that has been very well maintained. Everything was extremely clean. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was wonderful. I slept very well. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank simpsonas
Thank you for responding on Trip Advisor.

We do value your opinions and appreciate you comments and thank you for staying at our Travelodge in Lima. "2013 Property Award winning Motel"

Bobby Das GM.
Robinson, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Room was neat and clean! Quiet place to stay! We had short business trip to Lima and this Travelodge was priced well for where we needed to be close to interstate, plus they were pet friendly too! Will be lots nicer when they finish all the construction around overpass.
Thank you Millie, for taking care of us!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side were quieter! No traffic noise either from interstate.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Business Trip / Pleasure Trip Travelodge caterers to All who's travels bring them to Lima OH.

Value Priced and Clean Rooms ,Friendlier Staff Who Care !!
We are always open to Serve and be Available to make our guest's Welcome.

Thank you for visiting and complimenting our Travelodge.

Bobby Das GM.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Certainly changes your views on economy lodging! The place is extremely attractive, from the pleasing colors of the exterior as well as to the interior color selections.
The pillow-top mattress was absolutely perfect and the room was quiet and very spacious. I spoke with Bobby to arrange the reservation and informed him of my desires (non-smoking, first floor, not next to the ice-machines, etc) and he assured me it would be perfect.
It turned out, Bobby is the GM and although I did not meet him till my checkout, he was good at his word. My pet traveled with me (only 10 bucks more a night!). People take note of this place, it is really a 4 star stay at a 2 star price! The towels were not extremely fluffy and did not seem to have that 'Bounce smell' my own towels have, for the price of this stay you definitely cannot complain. I found the staff to be very helpful and professional in their service, very friendly in suggesting local restaurants instead of the chains that were absolutely perfect. In my opinion one of the nicest Travel Lodges I have ever seen or stayed at. Horrible traffic congestion in the area, which I hope will be completed when I return in a 4-6 months to visit my son and would not think of staying ANYWHERE else except here. They have a fantastic patio/grill area which was not in use at the time, but next time I stay I am going to avail myself to it as well.
Vending machine prices were extremely low, not the higher prices you see at a lot of places, but almost like grocery store type prices. They do not seem to be out to 'gouge' the money conscious traveler as some of the 'nicer' (ie more expensive) places do. All in all, a definite 2-Thumbs up.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank holmeystl
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Don't Pass This Motel." Its Great"

Lima Travelodge at its BEST,

So many Comments and kind words make this the Best Review Ever Thank you, my staff and I really are thrilled reading you review. IT was a WOW!!

Bobby Das GM