“A Mistake to pass it up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Travelodge Lima OH

Travelodge Lima OH
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A Mistake to pass it up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Certainly changes your views on economy lodging! The place is extremely attractive, from the pleasing colors of the exterior as well as to the interior color selections.
The pillow-top mattress was absolutely perfect and the room was quiet and very spacious. I spoke with Bobby to arrange the reservation and informed him of my desires (non-smoking, first floor, not next to the ice-machines, etc) and he assured me it would be perfect.
It turned out, Bobby is the GM and although I did not meet him till my checkout, he was good at his word. My pet traveled with me (only 10 bucks more a night!). People take note of this place, it is really a 4 star stay at a 2 star price! The towels were not extremely fluffy and did not seem to have that 'Bounce smell' my own towels have, for the price of this stay you definitely cannot complain. I found the staff to be very helpful and professional in their service, very friendly in suggesting local restaurants instead of the chains that were absolutely perfect. In my opinion one of the nicest Travel Lodges I have ever seen or stayed at. Horrible traffic congestion in the area, which I hope will be completed when I return in a 4-6 months to visit my son and would not think of staying ANYWHERE else except here. They have a fantastic patio/grill area which was not in use at the time, but next time I stay I am going to avail myself to it as well.
Vending machine prices were extremely low, not the higher prices you see at a lot of places, but almost like grocery store type prices. They do not seem to be out to 'gouge' the money conscious traveler as some of the 'nicer' (ie more expensive) places do. All in all, a definite 2-Thumbs up.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank holmeystl
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Don't Pass This Motel." Its Great"

Lima Travelodge at its BEST,

So many Comments and kind words make this the Best Review Ever Thank you, my staff and I really are thrilled reading you review. IT was a WOW!!

Bobby Das GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

The hotel was exceptionally clean. The breakfast was very good. The staff and especially the manager (Bobby) were terrific! They really went the extra mile to make my visit GREAT! And to top it all off it is VERY pet friendly!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Erik W
Thank you so much Fabulous that's what we are!

So honored to read great Reviews Regarding our Travelodge Motel in Lima...
We always will work hard and care for our Guest, you have a choice of Hotels and you choose our Travelodge in Lima.

Thank you so much.

Transfer, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

The smell alone was great, very clean smell. Not like bleach.
Towels could have been better, they were a little frayed.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Very Clean that's what we are!
Our Staff works hard each day to provide YOU our Guest with Clean Comfortable Rooms every day. IF NOT WE WANT TO KNOW.

Thank you again and we do appreciate your feed back.

Lima, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is an excellent stay at an excellent value. Where it lacks certain amenities like a pool or fitness center, it more than makes up for in service. Bobby, the proprietor is one of the best customer service oriented people that I have ever met. The room was large and clean, with a nice television, great speeds with the wifi, and the beds were very comfortable. Maybe my favorite thing about the room was the beautiful high ceiling that makes you feel like you're in a villa or cabin. This location also offers a delicious free hot breakfast. I will definately be returning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank krissybear2003
Thanks for the Great review and also allowing us to accommodate you!
We do take pride when it comes to Customer Service, and making sure that our guest is taken care of while staying at our Travelodge.

Please visit us again when travel brings you to Lima OH.

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

A little disappointed they didn't have a pool for the HOT weather, but the outside bbq area made up for that. The staff was AWESOME!!!! Bobby and Matt were so accommodating for our group. We paid for what we wanted bbq'd and they had it waiting on us on the return trip from red power roundup 2013. They also cooked for our group the following evening. When your on a road trip, I personally can only eat out so many times, it gets tiring. The picnic area was so relaxing for our group of 20 people. Watching the deer grazing during early evening took one out of the 'city' concept and back to country life. The rooms were clean and huge. The staff made us feel like they were there to take care of our group only. The hot breakfast in the morning was great also! Didn't have to waste time at a restaurant. Ate and went on our way to where we we're going. Thanx again guys from the Wisconsin group of Farmall fanatics from Joe's bus!!!!!! Lisa D

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for allowing us to Host you Group at our Travelodge, it was a pleasure to have you all.

So Thrilled that you had fun at the BBQ and Picnic Area!!
Please thank the rest of your Group and may-be in the future you will return for another event.
Joe was an Excellent Group coordinator Keeping you all entertained.. Please Have a Great 4th July and God Bless!!

Bobby Das Gm