“What's not to like about this great little Hotel!!?”
Review of Travelodge Lima OH

Travelodge Lima OH
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Have stayed here in the past and found everything to be satisfactory. Stayed here again early November 2011 and was totally blown away. The hotel staff is exceedingly friendly and really aim to please. The room was a decent size and very clean. The breakfast buffet was better then average and everything was fresh and warm. The room rates are very reasonable and I have paid a lot more and gotten a lot less from other big name Hotels. Please give this place a chance the next time you visit Lima, you'll be glad you did

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2011

Thank you for re Visiting our Travelodge again..

'Wow' Its what we do and we do it with Pride,each day we Offer Great service along with Great room Rates and a Clean comfortable Guest Room ,Hot Breakfast in the morning to get you on your way.

What an Adventure!!! All the Bells and Whistles ,Thank s again see you Soon.

Bobby Das Gm

Reviewed September 20, 2011

I was excited to stay here after reading all the reviews. But, I have to say our extended stay was just...okay. There's no elevator. The hallways are a bit dark and unfriendly. The hotel smells like refried beans or something. I caught a guest wandering around the cars in the parking lot looking suspicious. The towels are different shades of white. Our tv remote NEVER WORKED. I just gave up trying to use the thing. The bathroom has a spacious counter. But, the toilet paper is about a 4 ft reach to use it. Exhaust fan is a joke. And the floor under our tub creaked and groaned like an old man. Pillows are flat. You get a continental breakfast but there are just 3 small, two-seater tables. Gravy was cold. Apples were old and pethy. The nights we stayed there were groups of old men just sitting there b.s.'ing drinking coffee and there was no where for me to sit with my cereal. There are multiple signs - "Do not take breakfast items out of the breakfast area!". Then where are I supposed to go? The price was cheap but it doesn't have the "wow" factor. They proudly display their trophies and awards but I'm like, "Ehh. Whatever."

Room Tip: I would request a bottom floor since there are no elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2011

Sorry for being Disapointed with our Motel,we make every effort to give our Guest the best service we can offer.

But we cant please everyone!! We have a 2 story building and limited space and only provide service to everyone that we feel that we want to be responsive and respectful and showing kindness at every opputunity to correct our faults.

We will work on the other concerns you posted and note the comments.

Bobby Das Gm

Reviewed August 13, 2011

We had two rooms.Both rooms were clean, roomy, furnished with new beds, furniture, microwave and refrigerator. The bathrooms were modern, clean and spaceous. Management was present and caring at all tmes. Housekeeping was as good as any hotel that we have ever stayed.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank James L
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2011

Thank you for allowing us to EXCEED Your ExPECTATIONS !!! when you stayed at our Travelodge in Lima Oh,

What an Impact we have on our guests,Thanks alot and keep comming back we will look for you on your return .
Thank You BOBBY DAS GM.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Our truck broke down at 7:00 on a Sat. night and we were stranded at a closed Freightliner dealer.
There were several hotels in the area but the Travelodge was the ONLY one who would come pick us up. Not only was I surprised how quickly the shuttle showed up but I was shocked to find out the owner of the hotel was driving it.
He pointed out all the local restaurants and businesses we might need during our stay and offered a ride if we needed it.
That was only the first of many pleasant surprises.
From the minute they answer the phone to book you, until the moment you leave you are treated like you have been welcomed into someones' home.
When the toilet in our room wouldn't flush we were moved to a new room without a seconds hesitation. Bobby (the owner) even apologized again the next day at breakfast.
Everyone from housekeeping to the owner made sure we had everything we needed within seconds of asking.
The building was very quiet and in a nice area of town.
Our room was nicely decorated and extremely clean.
We had a TV, fridge, microwave, iron, hairdryer, safe, alarm clock and coffee maker which were all clean and in good working order.
The air conditioner worked very well and the WIFI connection was great.
You can also check your email in the lobby.
Breakfast was a nice selection of breads, muffins, hot biscuits and gravy, many flavors of tea, coffee, juice and cereals. Everything was well stocked and fresh.
It may not be the fanciest hotel in the area but it has everything you need at a very reasonable price.
Thank-you again to Bobby, Grant, Allissa and everyone else for turning our bad situation into a restful pleasant weekend.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jjkeaton
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2011

The Hotel with BIG Customer Service "WOW" thank you from my Staff and myself,what an opening statement ,for allowing TRAVELODGE to take care of you while you were in Lima Oh @ the Freightliner Service Center!! It was a Pleasure Having you as our guest's at our Hotel .We do work very hard to make our guest's welcome and make them feel at Home,and offer the Services the Big Hotel's Have.Have a safe journey and thank you again for Staying @ our TRAVELODGE in LIma Ohio.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Absolutely the best place to stay--and I've sampled the gamut--when I'm driving to northern Michigan each year. Clean, pet-friendly, and a staff that will go overboard to take care of me. I actually look forward to pulling in to the parking lot, and I can't think of another motel I'd ever say that about!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Mirabai_4

We are so happy to here that you enjoyed your stay at our Travelodge in Lima Oh again,and glad that you travel the I 75 interstate highway and look forward to being our repeat guest again.Thank you and have a safe summer and keep comming back !!! Tell Your Friends......

Reviewed July 28, 2011

5 Star accomodations at less than half the price. I think all were trained at the Waldorf- Astoria or the Ritz- Carlton

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

"Wow" Thank you, for such nice words. my Staff and I were pleased to read the comments you had wrote.
So glad you enjoyed your stayover at our Travelodge in Lima Ohio,we strive everyday to make our guest's feel SPECIAL.!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2011

What a nice place and for such a modest price! I chose this motel based on TripAdvisor's reviews.. I was looking for something affordable yet decent. The reviews were excellent plus I appreciated the responses by the manager, Bobby Das... May I say that my expectations were more than fulfilled! The lobby itself is visually pleasing with dark wood trim, plants, colorful wallprints, and tasteful interesting knick-knacks on display throughot the lobby. Comfy chairs face a big flat screen TV; around the corner are tables/chairs for the free mini-continental breakfast [toast, bagels, muffins, biscuits & gravy, waffles, OJ, apple juice, coffee], and in a nearby nook is a computer station with a very fast computer. The staff is very friendly and welcoming [Ken, Grant], and their shared vision of hotel management is under the leadership of manager Bobby Das [who also did the lobby decor]. I also met the cleaning crew and found the ladies to be similarly friendly and professional as well. The motel hallways and the room were very clean and the bathroom was spotless.. Everything worked just fine: microwave, refrigerator, AC, TV, remote, lights, doorkey, drapes, ice machine, 75 cent soda!, shower pressure great, plenty hot water [stayed 3 nights & was usually last out in morning].. big comfortable bed...This place felt so warm and inviting, I didn't want to leave! For sure, this will be my future base operations for a radius of 60 - 90 miles when I visit that part of Ohio...

Room Tip: no elevator, call ahead 4 ground floor if needed
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Nelson1066
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2011

Thank you for reviewing the TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS before checking into our Travelodge in Lima Ohio .We care for our guests and we work hard and honestly we look at the Guest prospective making sure that you get great value and service and we want to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable.We offer our hospitality to each and every guest thats how we go above and beond in oue Hospitality Industry.
With kindness in every oppurtunity to bring great guest expectations along with clean and comfortable rooms !!!! and a Free Hot Breakfast , Thank you again and we will look forward to seeing you back!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lima
Comfort Inn
0 mi away
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lima East
Howard Johnson Inn Lima
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Delphos

Been to Travelodge Lima OH? Share your experiences!