“Stay here every summer!”
Review of Travelodge Lima OH

Travelodge Lima OH
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Atlanta, Georgia
“Stay here every summer!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Absolutely the best place to stay--and I've sampled the gamut--when I'm driving to northern Michigan each year. Clean, pet-friendly, and a staff that will go overboard to take care of me. I actually look forward to pulling in to the parking lot, and I can't think of another motel I'd ever say that about!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Mirabai_4
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, August 3, 2011
We are so happy to here that you enjoyed your stay at our Travelodge in Lima Oh again,and glad that you travel the I 75 interstate highway and look forward to being our repeat guest again.Thank you and have a safe summer and keep comming back !!! Tell Your Friends......

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed July 28, 2011

5 Star accomodations at less than half the price. I think all were trained at the Waldorf- Astoria or the Ritz- Carlton

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, August 19, 2011
"Wow" Thank you, for such nice words. my Staff and I were pleased to read the comments you had wrote.
So glad you enjoyed your stayover at our Travelodge in Lima Ohio,we strive everyday to make our guest's feel SPECIAL.!!!

Buffalo, New York
Reviewed June 17, 2011

What a nice place and for such a modest price! I chose this motel based on TripAdvisor's reviews.. I was looking for something affordable yet decent. The reviews were excellent plus I appreciated the responses by the manager, Bobby Das... May I say that my expectations were more than fulfilled! The lobby itself is visually pleasing with dark wood trim, plants, colorful wallprints, and tasteful interesting knick-knacks on display throughot the lobby. Comfy chairs face a big flat screen TV; around the corner are tables/chairs for the free mini-continental breakfast [toast, bagels, muffins, biscuits & gravy, waffles, OJ, apple juice, coffee], and in a nearby nook is a computer station with a very fast computer. The staff is very friendly and welcoming [Ken, Grant], and their shared vision of hotel management is under the leadership of manager Bobby Das [who also did the lobby decor]. I also met the cleaning crew and found the ladies to be similarly friendly and professional as well. The motel hallways and the room were very clean and the bathroom was spotless.. Everything worked just fine: microwave, refrigerator, AC, TV, remote, lights, doorkey, drapes, ice machine, 75 cent soda!, shower pressure great, plenty hot water [stayed 3 nights & was usually last out in morning].. big comfortable bed...This place felt so warm and inviting, I didn't want to leave! For sure, this will be my future base operations for a radius of 60 - 90 miles when I visit that part of Ohio...

Room Tip: no elevator, call ahead 4 ground floor if needed
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Nelson1066
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, July 18, 2011
Thank you for reviewing the TRIPADVISOR REVIEWS before checking into our Travelodge in Lima Ohio .We care for our guests and we work hard and honestly we look at the Guest prospective making sure that you get great value and service and we want to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable.We offer our hospitality to each and every guest thats how we go above and beond in oue Hospitality Industry.
With kindness in every oppurtunity to bring great guest expectations along with clean and comfortable rooms !!!! and a Free Hot Breakfast , Thank you again and we will look forward to seeing you back!!!
Bath, New York
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Very accomidating, and frendly, The rooms are very clean and include a safe hair dryer, ironing board and iron, frig and microwave. also TV, AC and WIFI.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank kwjlongacre
Thank you for being our guest at the Travelodge in Lima Ohio,
We are a limited service motel with all the Bells and Whistles!!! as you stated and we have pride in the best customer service in Lima .....I want to thank you and want you to come back to our motel when travel brings you back to our area.Bobby Das GM
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed June 14, 2011

this was my first time going here i was with my gf and her family and they say they always stay at this place. they have a dog and most other hotels dont allow pets but this place does. the owner here has a dog too and there two dogs get along great. unfortunately they lost have there hotel due to a tornado but are still open and doing great, they have a great mini breakfast bar and are very reasonable rates, i would deffinently stay here again

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank smantis444
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, June 15, 2011
Thats Great,you had a enjoyable stay at the Travelodge in Lima oh.
We Know you have a choice when visiting Lima Oh and your family and yourself enjoyed your stay at our hotel.Yes we do accept small pets as we are a pet friendly establishment.We are Happy that you also enjoyed the Free Hot Breakfast in the morning!!! thank you for responding to Trip Advisor,have a safe summer.....Bobby Das Gm.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed March 30, 2011

This was a great value with a nice breakfast and clean room. The lobby is very welcoming and the staff is courteous and helpful. Our room had a very comfortable bed and sm. refrigerator, microwave and safe. I think they take pets-saw a dog outside-good. Nicely remodeled-will stay again-suits my needs to watch college baseball.

Room Tip: The view and noise aren't issues- not here.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 45211
wewowyou, Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, May 9, 2011
Wow ,Its always a pleasure to here happy guest's reviews,regarding their stay at theTravelodge in Lima Oh.we work very hard in maintaining a value and service culture for exceeding guest expectations.
we have a passion in great customer service and if we fail to exceed that ,we will try harder.Thank you again .Gm
Florida
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Travelodge at Lima is an exceptional hotel. It offers amenities way beyond most hotels with higher rates. The rooms are clean and quiet. The linen is changed frequently. The room has everything... heater, AC, microwave, refrigerator, and they always work! The tasty hot breakfast is something to look forward to every morning. I travel to Lima frequently on work, and would not dream of staying anywhere else.
The staff and management are gracious and attentive, and go to great lengths to extend their hospitality, and ensure a pleasant stay for the guests. I have also stayed there with my family, and it is a safe and family friendly atmosphere.

I would highly recommend it to anybody who needs to stay in Lima for any length of time, short or long!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank vaimdoc
wewowyou, General Manager at Travelodge Lima OH, responded to this review, May 9, 2011
Thank you, for your comments about our Travelodge in Lima Ohio and all the services that you enjoy when your stay with us. We know you have a choice when you come to Lima Ohio and you choose to stay with us! Wow thats great to here
My staff and I are always happy to serve guests who are away from home on business or leisure trips ,making them feel like home away from home.
Thank you Gm.