“Good Tex Mex in Lima”

Bandido's Lima
Ranked #32 of 160 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Bandidos is a small restaurant chain headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The Lima location has been operating for about twenty five years and was a favorite of my kids growing up. After repeated food quality and service issues several years ago, we’d sworn off the place and hadn’t been back until recently. We’ve been there three times in the past couple months for Americanized Mexican and it’s been a pleasant surprise! The food and service have been excellent, the décor is pleasant and the facility is very clean. A good value and family friendly. It’s back on our list of eateries in Lima.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We were passing through Lima on our way back to Columbus and decided to stop for dinner - this place looked promising, and we were not disappointed! It reminded me of the Mexican restaurants from 25+ years ago - that kind of kitschy decor with the wood paneling and Christmas lights - very fun. The food was great - I had a combination with a few different things, all of which were really well made. The regular salsa was a bit bland, but if you ask for hotter, they will bring you sort of a spicy pico de gallo, which is much better. The guacamole was very good - definitely worth getting a side of it with your meal!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

I come here for the salsa but my wife loves the chicken caliente. Excellent alcoholic selections. Excellent service. Lots and Lots of items to choose from.

1  Thank MPHDelphos
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I like to go to Bandido's on Sunday evening for salsa and chips, an entree to share and fried ice cream for dessert. The staff is always friendly and the service is great.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Right across from the mall is Bandidos, a mexican restaurant serving good food at a great price! The fajitas and burritos are wonderful! The service is great. And the drinks are bigger than the average restaurant. We'll go back!

Been to Bandido's Lima? Share your experiences!