“Sunday Evening Dining”

Elida, OH, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Evening Dining”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I like to go to Bandido's on Sunday evening for salsa and chips, an entree to share and fried ice cream for dessert. The staff is always friendly and the service is great.

Visited May 2012

Lima, Ohio
“You'll enjoy their food!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Right across from the mall is Bandidos, a mexican restaurant serving good food at a great price! The fajitas and burritos are wonderful! The service is great. And the drinks are bigger than the average restaurant. We'll go back!

• Visited February 2012
Grand Rapids MI
“Very good Mexican Menu at Bandido's”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Great service and very good Tex-Mex menu, also kid friendly.

Visited February 2012
Ohio
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

This is one of my husband and I's favorites. Good tasty Mexican food at a good price. We have eaten here many times and the food is consistently good.

“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I enjoy going here, but my husband doesn't like most Mexican restaurants, so the only time I get to eat there is with my friends or co-workers who like to eat there for special occasions.

Been to Bandido's Lima? Share your experiences!