“Very good Mexican Menu at Bandido's”
Review of Bandido's Lima

Bandido's Lima
Ranked #38 of 158 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Great service and very good Tex-Mex menu, also kid friendly.

There are newer reviews for Bandido's Lima

Reviewed February 11, 2012

This is one of my husband and I's favorites. Good tasty Mexican food at a good price. We have eaten here many times and the food is consistently good.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

I enjoy going here, but my husband doesn't like most Mexican restaurants, so the only time I get to eat there is with my friends or co-workers who like to eat there for special occasions.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Bandido's has been in Lima for years, and for a reason - the food is usually excellent. I love the seafood enchiladas!

Reviewed August 19, 2009

Bandidos is fair if you "american-mexican" food. The best mexican that I have found in Lima is Las Palmas, it is owned by people from Mexico and the food is true Mexican food and reasonable in prices. They have flan that is to die for.

1  Thank ddllpp