“Very enjoyable stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Have never stayed at a comfort inn before but was very impressed. The room was really cheap for a jacuzzi tub room on a weekend ans was a very clean room. Room wasn't old everything was updated. Check in was quick and easy.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank romex4826

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Only stayed one night, but was a pleasant experience. Clean room, friendly front desk staff. Used a coupon from a Hotel Coupon book we got at a rest area on the turnpike and saved $20 off the room. Housekeeping walked in twice (once I was in the shower), saying they were told we checked out when we hadn't which was really annoying. There is currently road construction around this hotel, but it was no big deal. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank karril2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed here one night while on a long road trip. The rooms were very spacious and nice for the price. I used a traveler coupon and it was around $60 for the night with the coupon. The breakfast in the morning is great! They have a lot of different foods to choose from. Overall, it is a good hotel for the price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank VanessaLouise123
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a quick nights sleep on a business trip. The rate was very good with a hotel coupon from a booklet I picked up at a rest area. This is definitely not a high-end hotel -- very basic. It's older, but somewhat remodeled. Beds weren't overly comfortable and pillows were bad. Breakfast was nice. They had eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, breads, donuts, etc.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank BizTravelerLady
Comfort-Inn-Lima-OH, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Guest thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on Trip Advisor. The coupons offer such great savings towards the price of our rooms, glad you stopped along the Interstate and picked one up. Our hotel will have new bedding with a choice of pillow firmness by the end of this year in all 118 rooms. We hope that you will stay with us again when in the Lima area.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed for 4 days here and I have to say it was a lot nicer than I expected! The rooms were nice and had some room to move around in. The a/c worked great also. The bathrooms were a bit tiny though. I used the workout room while I was there and it was nicely equipped. It had a bike, a treadmill, and one of those weight benches with all the different options. It was nice. But the breakfast was what topped the stay! They had waffles, donuts, eggs, oatmeal, yogurt, and some other things I just don't remember what they were. But it was good, well except for the eggs they were like patties not good at all (I wasn't alone in that opinion). They should do scrambled instead. I would stay here again in a matter of seconds if we were in the area again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank asherdasher63

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn--Lima, Ohio for your recent stay in our area. Thank you for giving us a such a great review it is very much appreciated. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you would stay here again in a matter of seconds. We look forward to seeing you again when in Lima, Ohio.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

A large, clean room with a comfortable bed and nice shower The exercise room has a treadmill, stationary bicycle and weight machine. Left very early and so didn't get to sample the free breakfast. The staff was very friendly. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are pleased that the room accommodations met expectations. The staff and I thank you for mentioning how friendly they are. Next time you’re in Lima you have to try our breakfast.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there while driving to Florida the place is nice and Clean. The breakfast was the best. We have waffles boiled eggs, lots of selections I will stay there again if I ever get a chance. The palace is very quit I was worried about my car since it is expensive S.U.V but once I seen the security cameras every where I slept like a baby.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to rate our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and breakfast. We hope you get the chance to stay again on your next visit to the Lima area.