“Clean room, pleasant stay”
Review of Hampton Inn Lima

Hampton Inn Lima
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Stayed here on a Friday night as a stop on our trip North. Staff was friendly, public areas have been modernized. Rooms are the old school rooms but the beds and linens have been updated, the sheets were so comfortable! The pool was well maintained and not crowded at all. This hotel was within walking distance to several good restaurants. I would definetely return.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
lisa g, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lima, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive response about your stay with us. We want every guest,every time to enjoy a clean and comfortable room, surrounded by a friendly and efficient staff. We appreciate your patronage and hope that you will come and stay with a us again so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfortable.
Lisa Gordon
Sales

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Lima

Reviewed July 8, 2012

A good Hampton with everything you would expect. The rooms could use some updating but everything was clean. Giving them three stars because we went on a weekend where there seemed to be multiple weddings going on and the place was packed. The staff seemed a bit overwhelmed. We requested an early check in so our baby could take a nap... I realize that is not always easy so I appreciated them giving us a room.. except they called an hour later to make sure everything was ok (woke up the baby). I would stay here again for the Hilton points but it wasn't my best Hampton.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is a nice hotel considering the inexpensive price. The lobby had recent renovations, although the rooms could use a little updating. The breakfast was a welcome start to the day and the pool looked nice although we didn't use it. Overall, I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Spent 3 nights for business in the area and will stay again.
Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was usual, but good. I like their bagged breakfast. Staff was very friendly and suggested a great burger joint to try. Pool looked nice, didn't use and everyone there thanked me for staying with them. It was much appreciated. Do wish they had the local paper and not just USA Today.

Room Tip: It is far enough away from I-75 that you do not hear highway noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Spent one night while in Lima business. There was a horrible odor in the hotel both halls and rooms, one of my co-workers said it was febreeze, whatever it was gave me a headache that wouldn't quit, The only place in the hotel that had no smell was the lobby but I still had to go back to that room. The breakfast was ok, standard fare and the bag to go was a nice touch complete with a bottle of water. The staff was great and the room was clean, but that smell...

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2012

When I got to my room, there was a fly buzzing around. That really grossed me out. I called the front desk, and they brought me a fly swatter. Shouldn't they be doing their job? Why must I kill the fly myself? What is this, a Motel 6? Also, the "business center" is right in the middle of the hallway. Where's the privacy? Shouldn't there be an actual room? Overall, I had limited interaction with the staff, but it was unwelcoming.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2011

A clean, comfortable room, enjoyable pool/hot tub (kids loved them!), and high quality treadmill for those of us who need our exercise! We had a positive experience with the attentive and friendly cleaning staff, and upon passing by the open door of the custodian's office, I received a sincere "Thank You" for staying there. As we chatted with him, it became clear that he loved his job. The breakfast lady was helpful and friendly, and the home-made cookies at the check-in counter were a bonus. I'm guessing the management knows how to treat their employees and keep morale high. :o)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family