“FATHERS DAY OUTING”

Cozy's Cafe and Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Cozy's Cafe and Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The food was really good and the service was top notch! The reason I did not give it 5 stars is because we were sat and our server was not even at work yet ! It turned out better we got an awesome server who did a great job !!!

Reviewed May 27, 2018

First visit to the Cozy Cottage Pub and Grill. Very nice place with s spacious outdoor area. Food was really good, generous portions. There is music some nights. Service was very good. I plan to go back.

The Cozy Cottage is right next door, it serves breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Interesting farm to fork restaurant we had breakfast there on the quick this morning. The white sangria was good. Really good food.

Reviewed May 19, 2018

I ate here with friends on a Friday evening. There were so many interesting options on the menu, I had trouble making a choice! The scallops were delicious. Our party shared the Charcuterie appetizer, as well as the ENORMOUS carrot cake for dessert. I will definitely return.

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

We were in town showing off our new baby and got my mom to babysit.
This restaurant is a great addition to the area if a little light on flavor.
We had the tuna starter and fried chicken and short rib for entrees.
Everything was good but not great.
I don’t know if better options in the area, so maybe I’m being too critical.