“Horrible buffet”

East of Chicago Pizza
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I've gone to this East of Chicago many times. 90% of the time I've gone has been for the buffet. I would avoid the buffet, its a decent value but you will be disappointed. The pizza on buffet is NOT hot, it needs to be kept up on instead of leaving the same stuff on buffet the entire time it's open. Another visit and a very dissastified customer. In fact when I was walking out the door two gentleman came in and told the cashier to put fresh pizza out because it looked gross and not fresh. The staff besides the manager is not friendly. I've complained to this business before and it doesn't seem to effect the way they care for the buffet. Extremely dissastified once again!

There are newer reviews for East of Chicago Pizza