“Very good! ”

Senor Antonios Mexicano Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Lewis Center
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

The seafood enchiladas with corn tortilla and cheese sauce were so good!

Festive decorations and festive service!

The lunch prices were decent. My bill was around $11

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019

fast friendly service with good food at a reasonable price. lunch moves fast you wont be late back to work.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2019

I love Mexican food and that is why it pains me to write this review. Our business is close by​ so my colleagues enjoy going here because it is convenient. Sadly, I will no longer be accompanying​​g them. Senor Antonio's is the most flavorless Mexican food I have ever eaten. I have been there on four occasions and each time the food simply has no flavor. I have had the Burrito Lunch, twice. I love burritos so much I wanted to make sure they were simply not having a bad day the first time I tried it. But low and behold the second time also produced a flavorless experience. The third time I went I tried the Luncheon Quesadilla. I'm sad to say I can make a more flavorful Quesadilla on the stove at home. Finally, I tried the GRANDE! Fajita Lunch Plate. Surely, I though the fajitas would have some flavor. Sadly, I was once again disappointed. The sides that come with the meals are also lacking in flavor. The one bright spot is the tortilla chips and the wait service. Sadly, this isn't enough to keep me coming back. Mexican food done right is out of this world. Sadly, Senor Antonio's doesn't meet that mark.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank gusteller1
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Great place authentic Mexican food Margaritas were also yummy. Close to hotels, stores and other places. Staff friendly and accommodating. Will be back.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

This is some of the best Mexican Food in Columbus, Ohio. The service was great the food looked and tasted great. This is a great place for a business lunch.

Date of visit: February 2019