“Excellent Time!”

Sky Zone Trampoline Park-Columbus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sky Zone features the worlds first all walled trampoline playing courts. Come bounce off the walls-literally! Dip, dodge, duck, dive and fly with 3-D Dodgeball. Try a SkyRobics fitness class, host a birthday party, corporate event or other special event. It's truly the ultimate play experience for kids and adults of any age, size or physical ability!Before You Jump Tips:1. Every jumper needs to have a signed Columbus liability waiver in order to jump. Jumpers under the age of 18, must have it signed by their parent or legal guardian. The form is available on our website. 2. Size separation is enforced on our courts. For safety reasons, all jumpers will be placed near jumpers of a similar size. 3. Dodgeball is a popular activity and cannot be guaranteed.4. Purchase your tickets online ahead of time to avoid disappointment, this is highly recommended, especially on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and on any school holiday.
Ohio
344 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 361 helpful votes
“Excellent Time!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We went for the 10-11:30 evening time for $15 bucks. It was a GREAT time. The dodge ball was great. I would highly suggest this for anyone from 16-35!

Visited May 2012

Columbus, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fun fun fun”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Loved the foam pitt that you can jump into. The only thing I didnt like is the wait its about two hrs if you dont reserve ahead of time so hope you find somthing close by to do.

Visited February 2012
New Albany, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Good family fun”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Entire family had a great time, including mom and dad. A little pricey but worth it.

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“I'm warning you this place is dangerous!”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

My husband and I took our family there and it was a horrifying experience. They told me if they were old enough to walk they were old enough to play there. My daughter is 2 years old and the smallest shoe they had were still way too big for her feet. She began ojumping in the little kids section where there were bigger kids jumping around wildly and shouold not have been there. I was ignored after a warning to them to be careful of the littler kids. nFinally, after about 10 long minutes one of the staff that are on the trampoline with the kids moved them down. Everything was going o.k. until my daughter started making her way down the trampolines and there were no staff in the immediate area. Later I found out they were doing a shift change? The kids were left unsupervised! I yelled and screamed for someone to get my daughter but to no avail. There was an older man jumping and she landed on the squre he was jumping on and was trampled. I filled out an incident report and hopefully I will be contacted by someone to get some answers.

Visited March 2011