“WOW! Had no idea this place existed until recently”
Review of The Patriot Steakhouse & Tavern - CLOSED

The Patriot Steakhouse & Tavern
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SR 42 @ SR 48 Bypass
Columbus, Ohio
“WOW! Had no idea this place existed until recently”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Grew up in Lebanon and I remember when this little shopping strip the Patriot is in was built. I know there were a few businesses in here before The Patriot and they went out of businesses shortly after they went in, so I never got around to trying any of them. I visited my parents one weekend and they told me how they had came here and had a great experience. So I went with them and all I can say is WOW. Such a beautiful restaurant with amazing food. I traveled to Maine this year and couldn't find clam chowder as good as it is at the Patriot. Great service, too!

• Visited April 2013

Illinois
“Not so much...”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Went here for our anniversary dinner after reading the reviews on here. Get there atmosphere was nice, the menu not so much. After ordering and receiving our dinners. Filet and "crab cake" and the filet and "scallops". My steak wasn't cooked right and sent it back, which I hate to do, it comes back out and the pieces that I had cut off were cooked right, but the rest was still way to red for me in the middle. I had ordered it medium, which to me is pink in the middle not red. The crab cake was like mush, and the scallops were still wet and rubbery looking on the inside. Save your money and dine somewhere else!!

• Visited August 2013
West Chester, Ohio
“Great Burger”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stop by for something quick. Patti said she was not hungry, but I had to have something and I wanted a great burger. I decided on the Steakhouse burger with a side of cole slaw and Patti went with the shrimp cocktail. The steakhouse burger is a huge10oz grilled hamburger with lettuce, tomato and red onion. Served with choice of side. You can add your choice of cheese for .50 more. Our server was nice, he did not mention any specials, nor make any recommendations. Don't let the location fool you, found in a strip center in front of WalMart. In addition from the outside it appears more bar like than it does on the inside.

• Visited July 2013
Lebanon
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Patriot is our favorite place for dinner. The food is always consistently wonderful, with amazing seafood specials. The service is top-notch--the servers all have impeccable manner and are very efficient with wonderful personalities. There is piano music a couple of days a week and it gives you the feeling of being in New York City. We just love the cozy, comfortable atmosphere. Whether you just stop in for a drink, drinks and appetizers, or a full dinner, it's always wonderful. Don't forget to try dessert--the messy sundae is amazing!

• Visited June 2013
“Outstanding”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

A great little place. Food has always been great. Had the gulf shrimp and lobster bisque. Both were excellent. Live piano music twice a week. A must if you are in the area

• Visited May 2013